I think it's time to praise

Oh my God, please sell the game if your so unhappy! You didnt point out 1 point that you really like! Yes there are allot of things that should have been different! I like to paint cars and the Music is fantastic while doing that.It’s called taste and i personally like it. While racing i have no musik on at all. By saying musik has nothing to do with Forza is just wow! It’s been a very inportant part of Forza since the 1st Forza. I really think that you guys can only complain and complain and complain. This thread was only for the good in Forza 6 as all i see here is complaining and complaining over and over again. Gees you guys would have gone mental if this was Project cars. I think the Developers have allready heard your whining more than enough and are allready hard at work for the first patch. So please do continue whining but not in my thread that is strictly for Praises which means :

1. To express warm approval of, commendation for, or admiration for.
  2. To express a feeling of veneration or gratitude to (a deity); worship or glorify.

oh and while i said the Engine Sounds of the cars are much better( realistic) than 5 i didnt mean Sound level while racing!

thankyou hypas for pointing that out, helps me allot.

Thankyou and keep on racing

I have to agree with the OP, I just bought this game this week and I love it. Beats the pants off FM5. Is no one going to praise the removal of the microtransactions?

I haven’t got to grips with many aspects of the game yet, only raced a bit of career and MP. I like the look of the leagues (hope they don’t reward grinding too much).

Come on guys, it’s pretty epic isn’t it?

Eric