I need two things in this game!

1st: A filter for only road racing adventures.
2nd: Add an option to disable music in loading screens.
Simple as that… and this game will be 10 times better.

1 Like
  1. Press right bumper button. de-select “all”. Select “Road Racing”.

2. Put game in Streamer mode removes music

Problems solved

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, the streamer mode worked perfectly, but when I said there needs to be a filter for the races, I was referring to he Quick Adventure menu (multiplayer races), not the World Map filter.

1 Like

Bumping this thread!
Is there a way to play Online Adventure without it being 90% Cross Country races >.<

Would really prefer a way to filter out everything since me and a couple of friends would like to run Street Races with other people online (it seems like the lobby’s are only full with people when you play Quick Adventure… if you create a racing event yourself while online… most times only 1-2 people would join it)

1 Like

Wish I had that problem; for me, it’s 90% S2 Asphalt/Street Racing. I am literally starving for a few solid offroad rounds.

I hope the developers will look into this music off issue. If we select music to ZERO, it should mute music on ALL screens. Don’t know why we have to set streamer mode to ON to get rid of the loading screen music.

Furthermore, there are so many great roads yet majority of racing seems to be focused on cross country and dirt racing.

1 Like

What game are YOU playing? Doesn’t sound like Horizon 4 to me. The H4 version I have has 27 road/asphalt routes, 21 “dirt” routes (many of which have high percentage of asphalt segments), and only 19 cross country events. There are 22 Street Race routes, which are more asphalt-oriented, however, dirt is featured to some varying degree in a number of these. None of those are cross country.

Despite largely being dead-on-arrival thanks to PG deciding to remove multiplayer altogether, my version of Fortune Island still adds 13 more road routes, 15 more dirt/mud, but totally shafts cross country, adding only 9 more xc routes. Oh yeah, and my version of H4 has had cross country, dirt trails, and freeroam rush all removed from S2 multiplayer gameplay.

So please explain to me this “focus on cross country and dirt racing” youre seeing.

1 Like

And why do we have to remember to do it every time we run the game up. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve started a Trial, recording it to upload to YouTube, and right at the start some music comes on and I remember I haven’t turned streamer mode on, but there’s no way to turn it off from then on, until the whole thing is over.

There’s a lot more than two hugely annoying niggles in the game, though. Tragically, they could have fixed every single one of them with less work than I expect it took to create drift adventure.

1 Like

I didn’t start this thread for you guys to argue about which races are more common to pop up. The problem is one and it’s very simple: “RNG races” should have never been a thing in the first place! In FH3 there was this perfect option to VOTE for the upcoming races, was it so hard to implement that in FH4, this just blows my mind.

3 Likes

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Looks like someone’s had a bad day and had to take his anger out on people that didn’t even reply to his post.

3 Likes

Forza Horizon 4 Features Wishlists

1 Like