I Just bought Forza Horizon 4 and now it says I dont own it

You’re preaching to the choir brother, I had issue with Forza Horizon 3, Forza Motorsport 7, and now Forza Horizon 4. FH3 and FM7 has initial performance issue, but subsequent patch makes everything better. One thing all three games has in common though is Windows Store. I encountered unlimited download issue with FH3 and FM7. I also encountered “disk disconnect” issue with both games. FM7 being a 100GB download is a total pain, so I use Fiddler to download the image and install it myself via powershell, it’s ghetto but it works. I’m going to download FH4 image again but I’m afraid to uninstall the game as some have complaint that the game is gone from their account totally.

I was trying to play the game but I could not. Then, when I finish the uninstall of the game (to reinstall it), the same error code that appeared in full game appears: 0x803F8001. It’s frustrating…

I was just going to boot up the game 1 hour ago when this error “forza horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803f8001” popped up. i was playing the game without any issues like 12 hrs ago. I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it again but now the windows store wont even authenticate the license. Why? Please help. The game still shows up in my store library.

Im now stuck. I thought of reinstalling the inorder to see if it fixes it but now i cant even install it back. atleast it still shows up in my library and i took a couple of screenshots too as proof. i just hope it gets fixed. im panicking like crazy now.

1 Like

A similar problem - no where did not find a way to solve the problem

This is ridiculous!!! same issue did reset hopefully did not lose game progress but still not working

I have the same problem whith this code: 0x803F8001. [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

The problem is windows store, i hate this.

I was playing the game yesterday; it was working fine.
but today it wont launch.
the same error Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

i did wsreset and others
i even reset/reinstall d game…will my progress be affected??
now the drift car pack got removed and not installing again …0x803F8001
Very frustrating…
MS-Store is hopelesss…

This is ridiculous!!! same issue did reset hopefully did not lose game progress but still not working

Got the same problem with the error code for 0x803F8001

Same here. God I hate the MS store.

Same here.

Same here…

GAME IS NOT STARTING UP ANYMORE… 0X803F8001

2 Likes