I got a xbox series s so how doez forza horizon 4 perform i will tell you

i got one today i have played fh4 for over a year now…since xmas 2019…

i am a grand master in team online racing

i have 733 promo since today

i ahve all cars excep 4 pre order

i have completed 90 plus percent of the entire game just some clothes quick chats what not

so how doez forza horizon 4 perform on this new system if there are some people that want to know to purchase one

the first thing load time

you can skip the intro with the car speeding by to show a logo…

if you went from one side of the map to warp to the other side…the maximum warp length

it takes 1 second to load it…in the load screen in the original that would take like 10 seconds

the auction house iz still the same speed pretty much seems a bit faster half a second may be

same for exiting a home

to load a race like a cross country iz faster to select car and get to race

one thing i noticed that iz cool iz that…

in the xbox one s…

the dash board dials to a car when you have the camera on the outside veiw of the car the dials all look like a flat stencil there iz no dimension to them

on the xbox series s when you view any car and look thru to see the dash board…

it 3 dimensional just like you would expect…

the out side view of a car the roll cages look smoother rounder like i did not notice it before

the first thing i had noticed besides load time…

wuz the frames…

at 60 frames now instead of the 30 frames it looks milky smooth like a liquidy smoothness some tracks still in places look the same az 30 but showing your car

before you can drive out of a load screen iz that smoothness

i think some of the details like rain dops stick out a bit more in the car details

other things…

the new controller seems a bit heavier…the bottom mold texture the bottom of the controller iz a lot ruffer texture to hold in your hand

i have a rechargeable after market battery pack 2 set for the xbox one s they do not fit in to the xbox series s…

there are 2 tabs that snap the battery in on the series s they are located a bit off so you cant snap them in so you will have to do what i did

and buy the series s controller charge pack

that i got that i thought i need and or i wuz rite

thats about it

3 Likes

ok

o id rather uze my old white xbox one s controller than the new one…

i just dont like the feel of it the ruff texture in your palms it doez seem a lot heavier if i held it in one hand i want it to fall out my hand…

2 Likes

Don’t pay any attention to the weird cat lady; I appreciate the details and I’m sure some will find it useful. Loading time nickel-and-diming drives a lot of people crazy, and any reduction in any wait time is music to my ears. :+1:t2:

And thank you for taking the time to offer your findings; it’s so refreshing to read a thread/info created for the benefit of others rather than to do nothing other than to leave big fat steaming dumps all over the game…

2 Likes

I totally agree, Squryl!

1 Like