I finished 3rd out of 6 (free-for-al) and the game subtracted 33 points (minus 33) from 2869 to 2833

It’s not only I play every day team online ranked games and I am stuck at 4937.
After I get bored playing online team, I started play free for all and that thing happened to me.
It’s outrageous.

Are you saying you climbed to 4937 in ranked team adventures, but are still unaware of how the ranking system works, hence your apparent surprise at being docked points for not winning in free-for-all?

And then I came 2nd out of 8 and I gain only 12 (for free for all ranked).

(Answer to FullNietzsche: I know that point system at online team ranked is totally broken and none (developers etc) cares. Every time someone abandons game, then none earns points. Lucky are the guys who played before all this mess. My main complaint here is that thing happened to me in the online free-for-all ranked).

No, the same thing didn’t happen to you in free-for-all though. In free-for-all you are expected to lose points if you don’t win, that’s how it works. You can’t keep finishing 3rd and ranking up forever, at some point you have to start winning to justify your rank.

1 Like

And that is why I only play ranked once a month.

1 Like

Whilst the points system at FFA is not perfect, if you lost 33 points then it probably means that you lost to players ranked lower than you, so you didn’t justify your ranking in that adventure. If that is the case, why do you think you should have gained points?

1 Like

Another explaination is that you have quitted an adventure just before to start the new adventure. sometime you start the new adventure with the same points that you have before the quitted adventure and at the completion of the new adventure the system take back the points that you should lose at the end of the quitted adventure.
It happened to me in this period of frequent disconnections when i lost points after won an adventure. This is the reason why I have abandoned the adventures that after steam players entering are completely broken.

1 Like

Also possible. Disconnections usually cost me around 75-100 points, so I wasn’t thinking of that as an option but, yes, at that sort of rank, it might only be 30 or so points. Needless to say, I am not playing FFA until they fix the current problems :joy:.

1 Like