I bought my son 20.00 worth of tokens and he never received them.

My son bought the token pack for $19.99 off the Xbox market place. We never received them. I reached out to Xbox support and they refunded the $19.99 but then had me re-buy the tokens. Once again it did not work. So after 40 minutes she told me to post here because forza staff responds here and we can figure out whats the issue. So please respond and let me know how to fix this. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Update its been a week I have proof of purchase. And I reached out to Xbox support again. They are having me hold out until this Friday and we will see if there is any update. So once again I am at the mercy of the forza team for some form of information please reach out and let me know if there is an issue.

2 Likes

Having a similar issue I got my tokens but the cars I tried to get with them never showed in my garage it is super frustrating. Xbox support wouldn’t even help me with it since I got the tokens

1 Like

Same issue here, I literally just bought £15.99 worth of tokens and tried several times to buy different cars, at first my tokens didn’t go down but the cars never appeared in my garage, then suddenly I down to less than 200 tokens and no cars to show for it!!! What gives Forza Horizon 2 team??? I have spent a fortune in this game and now I’m getting ripped off??? Very cheesed off Kitty.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me purchased enough tokens to get a Bugatti Veyron 3 times and NEVER GOT IT ONCE. You people NEED to make this right or people are gonna stop playing and buying your products cause other people who have been SCREWED like us are gonna make sure this gets out! Do the right thing make it right and quit ignoring people.

2 Likes

Anyone heard from the forza or turn 10 team I have tried emailing as well as a couple of different posts to forums. Haven’t even seen the forza team reply to anyone on here. Nothing has changed in game either

1 Like

Had same problem 2700 tokens for 20 dollars- received no tokens…very frustrating! Would like to here if anyone gets a response!

1 Like