[HUB] Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious Rewards stuck at 495/500

Hello,

One particular reward in the Fast & Furious DLC is not syncing anymore. I have smashed all the boards in the game for at least 3 or 4 weeks but it does not get reflected in Forza Hub.

I played again to trigger the sync by winning new race, speed zone and so on but so far without success.

I have similar problems with Forza Motorsport 3, 4 and 5 where the amount of days played are not getting updated either.

Is there anything else I should do?

Thank you,
Didier

Were you getting regular updates on the other stats? I haven’t gotten any updates to any of my F&F hub rewards in 4+ months and I’ve tried everything I can think of to get an update to trigger… Any response from Forza Support?

Same for me I am stuck at 450/500 but i discovered all routess, all boards.

please help up support.

I played through it on two accounts, two days in a row. Following day for 1st play through, that account got 500/500. Following day of play through on 2nd account got 493/500(it’s only showing 18/20 bonus boards). This was ~6 months ago. Been that way ever since.

Started 3rd account on all Forza fm2-fm6, including horizon and h2. Only GS is updating on anything. Just started last week.

And was tier 5 when starting fh2, didn’t get loyalty rewards after second championship, when messages unlock.

I have the same problem with FH2.
I was tier 5 when starting FH2 this sunday, May 26th, but no loyalty rewards Car, :frowning:
And only GS is updating…

Interesting. So this suggests that it is still scanning for this game, however, once it has scanned your account it seems like you’re stuck.

I have the same problem with FH2 F&F, I smashed all the boards sometime last year and it still has not updated. It says I am stuck on 15/20 boards but in game it says I have smashed through them all.