How to Get Forza Loyalty Rewards

Hello, I’m sorry if this is a duplicate topic, but my search has come up empty. I got the game from the Games with Gold promotion and I haven’t received and of the rewards card. Any credit rewards and gift cars show up and redeem just fine, but I never got the Rewards cars. Anything I can do?

The reward cars are not for FM5.

Only FM4 and FH1.

Edit:

Or are you talking about the loyalty program?

The loyalty rewards, sorry for the confusion.

If you got the LCE of Forza 5, I think that you got gifted a couple of cars.

I guess the real question is, how do the loyalty rewards actually come to you, and when? I’m assuming I missed them somehow.

Are you referring to this?

Yes. Unlike every other Forza game with rewards in it, nothing ever popped up. I don’t know if I need to trigger something or if they should have just popped up, but they’re not there.

They would automatically appear when you start up the game for the very first time.

Have you every played Forza 5 on your account before? Can you still claim the weekly CR Rewards?

It also could have something to do with the fact that they have since updated the Rewards (new tiers, etc.)

Never played it until it became Free with Gold. Never got any popups or notifications. I can claim credit rewards and redeem any gift cars. Not sure what happened.

So - can anyone clarify how this works.,

Waited to level up to Tier 5 before I started Forza Motorsport 5 to check it out…

I got about 11 messages with weekly and level-up cash rewards from this site but no messages at all about the loyalty rewards for Tier 5…

OK, read the FAQ: https://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst262_Forza-Rewards-FAQ.aspx

Apparently from FH2, FM6 and on you will receive loyalty rewards depending on your tier when starting the game for the first time.

For FM5 the loyalty rewards were part of the normal reward system on this page to be redeemed at the game launch in November 2013 only.

Could be that it was like you describe for Forza Motorsport 5 and these cars were only gifted during November 2013 - although Xbox One did not launch in Tier 2 countries until September 2014. That may then be the reason why I haven’t received these cars as a gift when I started playing last week.

However, I haven’t received any loyalty reward cars for Forza Horizon 2 either. (Haven’t started FM6 yet. Did receive them for FH3 earlier this year, well after release.)