How to get CR fast

I think it’s the ones where you drive up behind a drivatar and press X to race them. If they have a bounty you can easily get $30-50k for the race

I think VIP membership is worth mentioning - double wheelspin bonuses. It’ll cost $20 though.

Oh never mind, done that many times. Also, do you earn faster money in multiplayer or in singleplayer?

$10 if you were a FM5 VIP

I posted these numbers roughly 20 times already but seem to fail to show up using the forum search.

On the One (I have VIP as well), you can make 120K or more per hour on Championships, same amount for Online Roadtrips (assuming you are half decent driver), up to 250K/hour for Rivals (assuming you are able to run consistent times with pinpoint precision).

I fail to see how people are starved for money when it’s in the game for free, it seems. Got 190 cars, 34 million in the bank to spend and “only” spent 110H on the game so far.

1 Like

It is easy to make money if you simply play the game, especially if your a VIP like myself

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to get a lot of money easy and quick

• Race in single player, Rivals, or multiplayer; essentially: play the game
  • Forza Rewards
  • Don’t spend credits needlessly (you can’t sell back cars or parts)
  • Turn off any assists you may have enabled
  • Apply your perks points to those perks that provide discounts on upgrades and vehicles
  • Start chipping away at the Horizon Promo list
  • Cross your fingers on wheel spins
2 Likes

Drive de car

2 Likes

How often do you get the forza rewards?

Also the help files tend to say that the lower level car rewards stack, that is Im at tier 4, so I should have got 3 cars, but i only got 1 car. Is there a way i can get those other cars?

I started my rewards at tier 4 and I didn’t get the stuff below it

As far as money earned per amount of time invested, bounty head-to-head races are among the best ways to earn money.

For roughly a minute or two or racing you get up to 80 thousand credits.

This plus time spent on track.

There are not other shortcuts.

Just keep on racing. The more time you put in the more money you make.

I have been playing FH2 for Xbox One since the end of December, my garage value is 20 million and counting the best way I have found to get credits fast without Gold is to race rivals and random drivatars, they give decent money and you can do it over and over, I am always looking for tips on making credits easy also without gold so if anyone has tips please respond

Go onto rivals
_Nice
_circuit grandios
_S2 class cars
This will get you about 650,000cr from 2 hours of just lapping ( about 100 laps )

• i have the 32nd best time in the world!!!
    try to beat me lol :slight_smile:
    Also about 350,000 xp - thats alot of wheelspins - only about 6 for me because im level 270!
    Fastest way - but a bit boring - put on a good radio station.
    Use the circuit grandios because it will give you money the quickest because its the longest circuit race.

Heya, I started the game this weekend and was looking for some hints too. It’s an old thread but maybe others land here too. So here’s my compilation of hints and my own two cents:

• If you play with the thought of getting the VIP pass, do it. The earlier the more rewarding. The Storm Island expansion is cheaper too then.

• Get the Forza Hub, you get regular extra gifts like cars and credits.

• Unlock all the free cars you can get. Some may be parts of car passes, so check DLC marked cars too.

• Don’t spin the wheel!..yet. There’s a perk for better rewards with wheel spins you should get before using them. So save em up.

• Get into a driver club as soon you can. There’s extra rewards from competition with your rival club members (some stuff you achieve on the fly) and from the club’s weekly performance (better with active clubs).

• There are several perks that increase credit rewards or decrease costs. For fast skill points: use a super/hyper car and drive on the highway at max speed and with close passes. Make sure not to hit anything so you don’t lose your chain. Skilled drivers get easily 100k+ XP in two minutes. Here’s the credit perk list, aim straight for the wheel spin in the lower right corner:

• It’s a Lottery - Win better prizes more often with Horizon Wheelspin (5)

• Bargain Hunter - Permanent 10% discount on all cars at the Autoshow (5)

• Bounty Hunter - An Icon appears above Drivatars worth extra Credits in a Head to Head race (3)

• Street Racer - You earn 25% more credits when you beat a Drivatar in a Head-to-Head race

• Discount Parts - Permanent 10% discount for Upgrades (3)

• Daily Double - You earn double the reward from your daily Drivatar payouts (2)

• Profit Share - You earn 25% more Credits from Tuning and Paint downloads (2)

• Once you got the perk It’s a Lottery do your wheel spins. With the increased chances for better rewards I got quite a few cars I had on my wish list.

• Hunt down the bonus boards for free XP and fast travel discount. Either use a map from the internet or - more conveniently - buy the treasure map in-game (you can mark the boards as travel destination too then!). You can make quite some levels this way (yay, extra wheel spins!).

• Race drivatars with bounty on them (target cross on the mini map). If you beat them rewards of 50k+ aren’t seldom. If you fail, close up and challenge them again.

• Don’t buy cars you can get from barn finds! These are the cars you can find as the game progresses (some are rather expensive):

• Renault Alpine A110 1600s

• Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2

• Jeep Willys MB.

• Jaguar XK120 SE

• Ferrari 288 GTO

• Volkswagen Type 2 deluxe

• Ford Capri RS3100

• Ferrari 250 GT

• Lamborghini Miura P400

• Maserati Tipo 61 Birdcage

• MG Metro 6R4 (Storm Island expansion)

• Race your rivals! After every event you’re asked if you want to race the ghost of a rival. If you were confident with the track, do so! After each successful round you can continue with the next higher rival. If you drive well there’s nice money in it.

• Set assists and difficulty to your taste and personal comfort zone. The harder the more money.

• You got a photographer’s eye? You’re creative? Enter the monthly forum contests! There’s a contest for in-game photos and car livery. Winners get in-game rewards like credits and sometimes cars. Take your chance – there’s nothing to lose! The work of livery contest winner’s is prominently placed with car buys. So chances are higher someone downloads their livery.

• Share your car liveries (at least the good ones). When people download your stuff you’re rewarded with credits.
    That’s it. I play since last Sunday and made 2.2MIL credits (with VIP pass) and I got 66 cars so far. You’re welcome to add more non-exploit tips.

You cant buy cars that are barn finds anyway. But it will help as you wont need to buy something from that category and with the Classic racers category if you dont have the DLC Cortina then then cheapest car is the Maserari 300S at 900,000 Cr.

[/quote]

I have played for about a month. I do the horizon finale with my Bugatti eb110 and get 1,100,00 credits from one race. Also, upgrade your cars, it helps a lot.

Head to heads get you tons of Cr. Spend an hour doing them and you get like 1 million. I suggest that you do them on the highway between Sisterion and Saint-Martin because each race there is like 30 seconds, then just turn around and race someone in the other direction. That’s what I do to make millions in a day. Also when doing it get a car that you can upgrade to “X” class then set your drivatar difficulty to unbeatable and turn stability control off, driving line off and braking to abs off for a +80% credit bonus