How do we play FM7 now it is removed from Game Pass and store ?

Yes I bought most of the DLC. No I did not get a token via xbox messaging as promised

Yes I have complained to Xbox Support as directed on Forza support pages.
Xbox support claims anyone who played the game a game that was already 3 years old prior to entering game pass is not eligible for this token.

They stated to me this is Turn 10 policy not xbox and there is nothing they can do. So from that way to go MS and Turn 10 seeing as Turn 10 is also a MS developer.

I have also posted tickets on FM 7 support pages but they are never going to be responded to as every FM7 support ticket is instantly tagged as solved.

Just buy a used disc. Shouldn’t be hard to find or expensive.

That would require an Xbox with a disc drive, but we are having it pushed onto us to go optical drive free and embrace digital downloads with the gamepass etc.

You can still find digital codes out there that work I used a code last month for fm4 car pack worked I see fm7 codes still just do some looking

I have just bought a key code from ebena (think that’s what it’s called) for £10.51ish, instant delivery and worked perfectly.

I did keep clicking on and off the page as the price kept fluctuating up and down lol, I went through allthekeys.com and ebena comes up cheapest and can pay through PayPal.

Codes will be available from third party sellers for years to come. I got FH1 Rally from someone in Australia on eBay two years ago. I know of no alternatives for delisted games on console.

Otherwise, welcome to modern gaming. Always online DRM, console stores locking out “outdated” (but playable) games, etc. PC master race have neither of these. I don’t have an optical drive, but have the ability to keep the pirate at bay. That is, if for nothing else, to play games I’ve paid for without needing an internet connection. Same goes for things like this, where products are labelled as “outdated” even though they work just fine.

So even the game isn’t available you can still use a bought code in the Xbox store?

Buy a used copy. Its been de-listed for a bit now. Sad part of modern games that they just get pulled. If you already owned it via the MS store its still downloadable and playable.

I paid ÂŁ29.99 for the Ultimate Edition from cd keys (UK).
All the dlc is accessible except for the Formula Drift dlc,that doesnt bother me anyway as im not into drifting.A bargain in my opinion.

3 Likes

I picked it up in GAME UK pre-owned 18quid.

1 Like

I did the same thing but in the US. I feel like I’m having a much better experience than FM8 players right now. I do miss being “in the thick of it” with everyone else though.

1 Like

fast & cheap you can buy a FM7 key in the internet.
but to be honest, i cant go back anymore. i tryed fm7 some days ago for a visit… but the physics, ffb + the adjustable FoV + day/night cycle and dynamic weather in FM8 gives a 10 times better experience.

1 Like