Horizon Life Levels

sometimes you have to keep doing the same races over and over.

1 Like

Hey all I am at explorer level 19 I have done all roads and bonus boards so how else do you level explorer? level 20 gives super wheelspin and I am half way to level 20 but can see no way to level up; perhaps this is glitched?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

If you have the expansion pass, you’ll no doubt continue on as those release.

more from expansions is undoubtedly going to happen I just want to make sure no one has gotten higher than 19 currently because if they have I would like to know how. perhaps undiscovered barn finds?

The barn finds are actually counting for exploring so you have to do the seasonal barns to get the missing exp

Regarding barn finds:

• Do enough freeroaming in each season to trigger the seasonal barn find!
  • The last barn find is triggered by buying Bamburgh Castle for 10,000,000 CR.

With regard to last barn find, that one Super Wheelspin (probably just giving you cosmetics anyway) sure can wait!

Really?!

Tis true, the barn find is quite close to the castle.

2 Likes

Damn. Need to make 5m and buy that castle then!

I have that left and the spring barn find, then I have them all.

Well that’s encouraging.

you have to 3 star all zones look under horizon life /stats /discovery

1 Like

I have discovered everything under life/stats/discovery and obtained 3 stars on all and have collected all barn finds but I am also still stuck at 50% level 19 on explorer, so it can’t be connected to this unless it is glitched.

Not glitched, that’s just as much as you can get to at the moment. I suspect it will continue to build once the expansion is released, but until then, nineteen and a half is the max for Explorer. It’s like the PR stunt categories - they max out at 11 or 15 at the moment, but you can see what the next reward will be once more content is released.

I suppose we will have to wait for the Fortune Island expansion dlc then but it would’ve helped if a dev or someone from PG could’ve clarified this instead of us having to guess. What puzzles me though is someone earlier in this post (THE DAGZ) said that some players are at level 20.

You got 14 Properties?

Road racing, dirt series, cross country series, and street scene have a cap of 20 with the endurance events opening for each at round 8?, and the Goliath opening at road racing round 20. All Horizon stories have a level cap of 10, I’m unsure of all others as I’m still working on dirt series doing 50 lap races.

How do you level up your Photo in Horizon Life?
I feel like this should be a easy way to gain influence but i don’t know exactly what needs to be done. I’ve taken and saved a few pics of my cars but i haven’t progressed any. Can anyone help?

And how do you level up Mixer? I did 90 mins last night but I dont think it even moved to level 2. Is it based on viewers?

Find someone hosting a 24/7 steam and leave it running constantly on PC/Mobile/Xbox. I’ve been doing it for 4 days straight and am level 18 right now.

Anyone?