Horizon 2

I was the other way around. I played the heck out of horizon. Played a few races of F5 then I was done with the game.

I’m different, I don’t care about achievements either but a lot of people I know do. My gaming other than FIFA and Skyrim is strictly multiplayer. I actually don’t know if I’ve ever got 100% on a game before. I liked it for what it was, just not for me as I like tuning, hot lapping, and racing.

1 Like

I liked Horizon, because I knew it wasn’t anything like FM, and I treated it as such. It got old pretty quickly. I think if they can add more of a story or more variety of stuff to do, that’d be awesome and I’d probably buy it.

Horizon was fun for awhile and I’ll probably play 2 when released. I’m a long time casual player who seldom plays for achievements. .

1 Like

one of my friends have just posted this on his fb and it could be the clue to it from reading it I think it might be possible that they will be making a new one.

Yup that was ultimas slip up right there

yeah I forgot to mention that I think that is a dlc coming there.

Yeah, I found a link… In the old Forums (or Legacy Forums…).
I’ll get back to you… Now…

http://www.worldsfactory.net/2014/01/17/rumor-forza-horizon-2-might-be-coming-in-2014

Yep. Here to read.

A friend of mine, a recruiter in the games biz and also a Forza nut, told me he recently went digging through the Linkedin profiles of people at Playground Games because he wanted to know if another Forza was in development. He has one of those recruiter accounts so he can see lots more people on there. Anyway, he said he saw a number of newer hires at PG, post-Horizon, that were showing titles like “vehicle artist” and describing racing game related work in their profiles.

So whether it’s Horizon 2 or something else, it sounds like they’re definitely working on another racer.

I loved Horizon. To me it’s a very different game from the mainline FM series, but one I can also enjoy. Horizon is more arcade and silly. FM is more serious and simmy. I alternate between them depending on how I’m feeling when I sit down to race :slight_smile:

^^ This :slight_smile:

FM is for when I want to be serious, and with FM5 feel like I’m truly racing, especially with the TX wheel; FH is for when I want to bang around with a controller for half an hour as a wind-down after FM, before bed. Both have merits and fill a spot in my gameplay method - FH2, in the same vein as the original, could be amazing!

TTFN
Toni

I’d imagine, and hope their making FH2. There was more excitement about FH1 it seemed than there was for FM5 so it would certainly sell. The game got old, yes, but it meant you had a fun forza and played FM for a serious forza when you wanted that. This new console could take a great idea and actually turn it into a great game.

Personally I would be really happy to see a new Forza Horizon game, I really enjoyed cruising and doing top speed runs in the first game.

I also really liked the atmosphere of the festival and the plane/helicopter/hot air balloon races. The location of the first game

was also fantastic with the massive canyons and sound enhancing tunnels. Hopefully they can release it around Christmas time as

that would be the perfect gift. But please please please can we have less invisible walls.

Horzion2? Ummmm… YES!!! I’m sure it’s in the works.

I loved horizon as it was a refreshing fun alternative when I didn’t feel like hotlaping or racing. FM5 is lacking for me and I often wish I could just browse designs or auction house or … I might plug in that old 360 again.
I’m definately buying Horizon 2 if it comes out.

Forza Horizon 2 would sell an Xbox One to me. Make it happen. :wink:

I didn’t appreciate Horizon fully until Spring/Summer 2013 when I just fell in love with the open world exploration with friends. I’m a competitor, I love FM4 and FM5 and I enjoy the wheel to wheel racing on track but sometimes I want a bit of downtime with those cars and cruise lobbies on FM4 were fun but I needed more to explore than Le Mans. That’s where I went back to Horizon.

If they do a Horizon 2 for the Xbox One, which looks very likely in my opinion, then I will be pleased. I enjoy Forza 5 and would love those physics, those impulse triggers in a next-gen open world environment. I’m hoping the scale of the environment is almost Test Drive Unlimited like as there were just miles and miles of road and that is just what us car lovers need in an open world Forza.

God I hope there is a Horizon 2. I like the traditional track racing of the regular Forzas but I loved Horizon. Such a great soundtrack, so beautiful and great fun.

Like others have said, Horizon was a great escape from track racing and a way to just let loose for a while after doing a big session of hotlapping on Forza 4. That’s what I loved most about Horizon. You still have that Forza feel a little, but not confined to the track.

1 Like

I agree. I’m looking forward to playing the game. And guess what? It’s not a launch title and therefore it should be a game where players are not thinking they are “beta testers.” How about “auto-vista” in barn finds?

I would love to see a horizon 2. I feel like it could be much better than the last one on the new console.