High Roller Achievement: Which million plus credit car did you chose from the Autoshow?

So the game has been out for a bit… I’ve not been playing it super hot and heavy and even I have had a chance to buy a car worth over a million credits but just haven’t pulled the trigger yet… At least in the Autoshow. (The auction house you bet I have.)

So I’m curious… What have you all chosen and why?

Also… Does anyone know which ones don’t show up in the Auction House allot?

What? 1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa
Why? Because I could :slight_smile:

Been starting to buy the cars from most expensive towards least expensive in the autoshow and yesterday night I got the Centenario. A couple more to go before I stop using that “boss swinger card” perk. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ferrari F40

Considered saving for the 288 GTO before getting the F40, but I couldn’t resist.

2 Likes

This, it’s a fantastic car, the F40.

2 Likes

I bought Ferrari LaFerrari. I didn’t even know about the achievement beforehand so seeing it unlock was a nice extra bonus. Great car :slight_smile:

1 Like

1967 Lambo Miura.

I was going around doing championships and found some retro supercar race and that was the only car it would let me buy for the races.

1 Like

Bought the LaFerrari when a batch of hypercars were on sale after expanding a festival site.

1 Like

I bought the Ferrari FXX K then the Centenario both great cars but I still have more fun in lower class cars that have been tuned up.

2 Likes

What? Koenigsegg One:1

Why? Let’s start from the name, which is meant to be pronounced as a ratio, as in one-to-one, rather than one-one. The name is ambiguous, since it refers to both the car’s metric power output of 1 megawatt (or 1341 horsepower, when running on that E85 alcohol-gasoline blend) and its perfectly balanced power-to-metric-weight ratio – as in 1.0 kilogram to 1.0 PS (or Pferdestarke, which equals 0.986 horsepower).

Price? 2.85M Cr iirc

1 Like

Yeah, pretty tempted by this one but I see it go for cheaper in the Auction House… I guess I watch the prices too much. I’m sort of more tempted by the Agera just because it seems to be up for auction for less often.

Yeah, I don’t really look at achievements either till a ways down the road… If the Auction House counted I would have had the achievement sometime ago with a McLaren P1.

First one I went for was the Reventon without any hesitation.

1 Like

Like some before me:

nuff said.

2 Likes

Lamborghini Reventon for me to ^^

and then the Centenario :stuck_out_tongue:

The F40 will be the first expensive car i buy, well first that isn’t a Horizon Edition car.

I’m going to wait until i’ve driven and tuned all the cars i currently have though, i think i have around 10 million at the moment.

Another Reventon buyer here. Threw my Vladof paint on it and blew up the highways and byways!

1 Like

What Car? Ferrari FXX K.

Why? I was curious and knew the Centenario already.

I don’t remember exactly. I just remember going on a spending spree and getting the achievement. didn’t even know it existed till then. ( I don’t like looking at the achievements for a game before beating it to avoid spoilers.)

1 Like

Ferrari F40 of course

2 Likes

check the auction house, you can buy them there for less and still get the achievement!

1962 Ferrari GTO

Why? It was the absolute best car in Horizon 2 and it is a classic that looks and sounds great. Problem is it is just average in Horizon 3. I had 3 of these in H2 a B, A and S1 and each one was awesome but I here I have built out to B and A so far and both are nice but not outstanding by any measure.

1 Like