High contrast problem in menu

![post race screen[/i

In game randomly menu contrast increasaing and cant see what I earn or I cant see my wheelspin prizes .
My avatars face became like white walker cars all are white I really need help and I couldnt find anybody else experienced this. ](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/326421357300547585/669899611334377482/unknown.png "post race screen[/i

In game randomly menu contrast increasaing and cant see what I earn or I cant see my wheelspin prizes .
My avatars face became like white walker cars all are white I really need help and I couldnt find anybody else experienced this. ")

If you’re experiencing a support issue and haven’t reviewed the Forza Support site for possible mentions and solutions, that’s the first thing you should do.

My avatars face became like white walker cars all are white I really need help and I couldnt find anybody else experienced this. I know I’ve opened same topic before but I couldnt adad screenshot and I’ve tried but failed to delete old topic.
I looked at support website but there is nothing about this problem and I dont know what to do else.

I hav but I couldnt find anything related to my problem .

Use the link at the bottom of any of the articles to Submit a Ticket with your info so the support team can investigate.