help turn 10 make this a better game for the future.

I’d like to start by saying i think that this is a great game, I can forgive the lack of tracks, cars, not being able to sell unwanted cars, not being able to gift decals I have made to my friends, the fact that there only 7 rivals drift events with strict restrictions, no rivals spec challenge for the stock kia ceed round the top gear test track, no storefront or auction house ( I hope they bring a version of the auction back) amongst other things… but I can’t forgive the lack of leader board functionality it’s hard to believe that most if not all of the features that we loved from fm4 are gone. Being a former world number 1 grip racer and rwd, awd drifter I’m so disappointed with the leader board layout turn 10 please listen to the community we try to give are feedback constructively to help the game be the best it can be. I look forward to seeing if the market place address’s some the issues were having with your game and look forward to seeing the game evolve over coming years.
If you made it this far thanks for reading
CCXSilverFox69

Help T10 make this a better game by posting suggestions in the Game Features Wish List thread or by sending them directly to forzafb@microsoft.com
http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst207_Forza-Motorsport-5-Game-Features-Wish-List.aspx