Help please

I just bought this game again today to play from time to time instead of how seriously I used to play it. My problem is that even with my old gamertag I cannot gain access to my cars and credits, it starts me from the beginning of the game. Is there any way around this or could someone who no longer plays the game gift me a few cars as I just don’t enjoy racing in a ford fiesta and I don’t have the time to earn the cars,
Thanks

Cloud saves weren’t a thing back when Forza Motorsport 3 was released, and still to this day, aren’t supported. If you don’t have access to your save from the last time you played, then you’d end up starting from scratch.

Also, unfortunately, I don’t think gifting works anymore in the game either. Your only real choice is to try and get your old save back if you can, otherwise you’ll have to earn credits to buy the cars you like. You could hire a driver to do some races for you until you have the credits you need.

1 Like

Thank you for the information, unfortunately i don’t have access to the old save so it looks like i’ll just have to do a few races and gather some credits

Thank you for the information, unfortunately i don’t have access to the original save files so it looks like i will just have to do a few more races than anticipated to get more credits

You can also let the AI do the races for you. It takes a percentage from the winning, but AI can do the labor and earn some credits, while you are doing other things.