Heavy Metal Affliction Apex:The Making of the Hypercar

Man, have we had the chance to talk to some cool people lately. I hope you have been enjoying the interviews.

This week as a prelude to tonight’s debut of Apex:The Making of the Hypercar, the latest film from the guys at /DRIVE, we have an interview with producer J.F. Musial.

Then don’t miss, or set your DVR to capture the film on NBCSN tonight at 7:30 Pacific between Formula 1 free practice sessions.

This was super fun to put together. Next week we talk with Dan Greenawalt about his involvement in the film.

Johniwanna

This was an amazing documentary and I especially liked Dan Greenawalt’s contribution - well done!!! Question, will we be able to purchase this documentary on Xbox anytime soon?

I missed the documentary - due to work. I was pretty stoked after reading the interview and watching the trailer.

Almost time for the start of 12hours of Sebring. This year series is awesome. Lots of promise. Of great racing!!!

Will it be available on Xbox video? Yet to be determined.

However is will be on ten times over the course of the Formula One season. Set your DVR.

Dan Greenwalt interview coming tomorrow.

John

2 Likes