Hate Moderators? Love Cat & Mouse?

Let’s SMASH THEM!!!

Im game dependant on availability

1 Like

We need a team name :stuck_out_tongue:

TEAM SMASH DEM!

I’d love to take part, hope I’m not working when it goes down. PM me or text me on XBL if you wanna recruit me!

EDIT: NEW RULE: The 1st player to beat moderator WSD (WindsweptDragon) must change their GT to Saint George.

How about the Mod Crushers,cause that’s whats gonna happen to them,lol.

I’d have thought that THE MODERHATERS would be apt :slight_smile:

Woo hoo, I hate the mods, who wants to be on my team ?

3 Likes

I will help you.

Your far too nice to be a mod fyre

OMGosh no WAY! I can a finally be on a team with you WindsweptDragon jumps up and down excitedly raising his hand pick me, pick me, pick me, pleeease can I be on your team?

If not, I guess I’ll have to join forces with SCS Skreamies again.
—> Skreamies: you paint, I tune?

OK, I wont help you.

1 Like

3 Likes

And the position of towel boy on the Moderator Superteam has now been filled by Windswept Dragon.

2 Likes

Go moderators!

2 Likes

You chose wisely, D! They don’t know what they’re in for yet, but here’s a teaser

We have to have a good build up just like a boxing match, right? I’ll start, this Cat and Mouse is going to be fierce :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t hurt me haha

Did you make that yourself ? Cause you missed out sexy, intelligent and the best cat and mouse drivers in forza.

Edit - And modest

1 Like

If you have to tell people then its not really true…

How about before you claim to be the best moderators, you apologize to me for banning me for using the word Porsche. Oh wait guess it’s ok now to say that. Well for the record I can sat I told you so. Thanks turn 10 for making me right.

Always one that doesn’t understand a joke.

3 Likes