Hardcore Leaderboard

No line
No ABS
No tcs/stm
Manual/w clutch
Will post times on the HC board

I thought you had to run sim tire/damage too.

Nope!

1 Like

Good to know, wasn’t sure about Simulation Damage.

I’m just guessing to get on the HC leaderboard you would also need to not run mods

Haha

You don’t have to run Sim steering for hardcore? How does that even make sense? I would be more impressed with someones time with a braking line over not having simulation steering, not having to worry about the car biting back (even though I must admit I’m assuming here, I just remember when I started Forza years ago and switched to simulation after first few races it was much more difficult, I’ve never looked back to using normal steering as it doesn’t seem like the thing to do on a simulation racing game, figured turns it into a arcade type game)… doesn’t seem right for a game that prides itself on deep hyperreal simulation.

Totally new to Forza and hoping you can help me out. All my lap times have a bang; the yellow warning symbol. My settings are appropriate for the hardcore lb according to what peeps here are sayin. I thought it might be practice laps or mods but that doesn’t seem to make a difference. I’m just playing through career mode. Would that keep me off the hc lb? I’m sure it’s something dumb n simple but it’s drivin me crazy.

Thanks ya’ll. Drive it like you stole it.

Of course, as you know… No Mods…! But in addition to that, for a clean lap in Hardcore you mustset manual + Clutch, No TCS, No STM, No ABS, and No Driving line at alll. includes no braking. Then you must also stay within the track limits and not touch ny other vehicles, or they touch you… Then it will registor a clean lap. Best to do in Rival/LB section so you’re alone on track.

Good Luck… and Welcome to Forza World.
RKip

One thing you may not know is you also can not draft another car or be drafted by another car. These will also dirty your lap.

Mods ensure you have dirty laps, which give them the warning signal.

Going off-track or hitting a wall does the same.

I see. That makes sense. Let’s see what I can do. Thanks.

I believe you must have no mods active.

This true.

I did the Catalunya endurance the other day with 3, 100% XP mods active, and didn’t register a clean time.

I would be good if it differentiated between performance enhancing mods, and XP mods which have no effect on the car, but it keeps it simple this way though

I was wondering why my ‘anticipated’ career race clean lap times would not register.

Just figured it out. I have a Dare mod for using manual+clutch . . . LOL. Ironic given that hardcore requires manual shifting yet using the manual+clutch dare mod nullifies a clean LB time.

Currently setting Top 10 times in a bunch of tracks in P Class, including a #3 on Rio. The 787B’s a constant excercise in throttle control!