Apparently its the anniversary of my joining date …its been many many years

6 Likes

Happy Forza Forums Birthday to you!

2 Likes

Well then, happy Cake Day old timer! :beers:

2 Likes

thanks guys

1 Like

Good stuff! Congrats! Lots of good memories I bet, but if you had to choose just one what would it be? For the old heads around here ya know (what’s left of us)….:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

too many to choose just one, Some of the TM release threads back in FM2 or LVs bashes maybe

Absolutely! The LV Halloween Bashes were the best! The participants back then and level of talent was off the hook. Scouring the AH and trying to hand out Halloween Candy multitasking at home year after year was awesome. :sunglasses:

Really can’t put my finger on just one either but every Thursday in the early Motorsport days the forums was crazy with all the tuning and paint clubs gearing up for the weekend sharing with the promo’s of new releases coming. 7 out of 10 releases were being sold by Mick “The Machine” @McMansell That guy was a beast when it came to keeping the AH full of new releases from many clubs and garages. I remember him telling me when the Yellowshark 2 came out he built over 700 examples in a week before his 360 took a dive permanently. Thankfully he had a brand new backup console.

If you missed a release a couple weeks or months ago ya sent a PM and he had your back. I kept him busy many Saturday mornings with orders. Great guy! :wink::+1:

1 Like