Halloween Bash 2018

So with the leaving of Little Vixen a couple months ago it seems this long-running contest is no more? I am not ok with that. It was a great way of bringing new members closer to painting in Forza, everybody could win something, it was a nice and fun event. Now we are less than four weeks away from Halloween and it is nowhere to be seen. So it’s safe to say, the official Halloween Bash is dead. Well, let’s do our own then.

Question is, what is the best way to do it? I can’t offer prizes because I can’t deliver them in the game, right? Anybody interested in creating a “Halloween Bash 2018” reward livery? Because my skills are nowhere near that level, I just loved to come up with a creative design every year. Should probably be on some of the starter cars, so everybody can easily get it and only be available for a limited time after the contest ends.

Who can enter: All skill levels are welcome. If you want to do a pumpkin car, do a pumpkin car. This is more about participation in a community event and not about the end result. Everybody started small.

Participation: You can enter a design in both Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 4. It should be Halloween themed. If you participate you are asked to make your livery available in the game with the description “Halloween Bash 2018”. In this thread, please share a screenshot of your work and make and model of the car plus your gamertag.

Rules: Keep it fun, follow the rules of this forum as guidelines for your designs.

Deadline: All submissions must be shared in the game by 11:59 PM PST on 10/31/2018.

Prizes: None so far. Just the rewarding feeling of continuing a tradition of Forza that seems to have been forgotten this year. If we do manage to get a prize livery (I will try to work on one myself) the participants will get a private message telling them when it is available for download and how they can find it, to keep it from being available to everyone without participation.

My spot

Thanks for doing this. I’m in! Happy Halloween!
ryn0s3r1
1955 Chevrolet 150 Utility Sedan
La Muerta Book of Life livery
file: La Muerta

3 Likes

I m in too.

I always done this for fun since fm3 and i ll will continue.

Thanks to you to continue.

Perhaps someone from T10 will follow it and will be able to give rewards.

Spot reserved i ll post photos when it ll be done.

My work on the tvr sagaris

https://gallery.services.forzamotorsport.net/fh4/photo/913a4f52-6f03-4079-9588-c105cc291426

https://gallery.services.forzamotorsport.net/fh4/photo/2143d3e0-4914-451a-9300-932ea8d81b31

https://gallery.services.forzamotorsport.net/fh4/photo/dfeb930b-e67b-4c34-bd5c-f062d954de4b

https://gallery.services.forzamotorsport.net/fh4/photo/9bae6bb3-a7ad-497a-9940-2f1b6ab3f1dc

SPOT

I dont personally make any designs because I dont have the patience or the creativity needed but I love seeing everyone elses hardwork.
If we can somehow find a good way to pick the top 3 winners of this contest I would gladly give them prizes. I was thinking $15, $10 and 5$ Xbox gift cards for the winners.
I know its not much but its a little extra incentive. What do you guys think?

Alright, this is what I’ve come up with…

thecargeek09
1962 Peel P50
Jack-O-Lantern design
File name: P50 Pumpkin

Sad to see there aren’t many entries: too bad!

I’m looking forward to Halloween so I’ll add a few more. Hope you don’t mind.

2015 Infinity Q60 Concept
Land of Witches livery
file: Witches

1964 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport 409
Soul Reaper livery
file: Blue Reaper

1974 Holden Sandman HQ Panel Van
another Soul Reaper livery
file: Soul Reaper

***forgot to label these as 2018 Halloween Bash. Oh, well! Enjoy!

1 Like

Our Final Halloween is a brand new, digital comic from Mike Garley and Michael Lee-Graham. We interviewed the creators to find out more… Our Final Halloween - Comic Kickstarter - FANdemonium Network

Updated my Centralia for the 2018 bash, on the 1970 Challenger and did a different Pride and Prejudice and Zombies for it’s first bash, on the 1932 Ford coupe. Both have Bash18 in description.
Was painting an all new vinyl, but it doesn’t look like it’ll get done in time.
On a side note i watched A Quiet Place and The Dark for my scary movie fix. Both are really well done and highly recommended.
Untitled by koiftt, on Flickr
Untitled by koiftt, on Flickr

Car: 1997 R33 Skyline V-Spec
Paint Name: Yuno Gasai
Painter GT: Poet113
Paint Availability: Forza Horizon 4 Only

Glad to see the spirit of the Halloween Bash living on. While I have nothing to contribute, given the theme there some awesome designs in here!

1980 Abarth Fiat 131
“Painkiller” By Laundryninja

ryn0s3r1
1958 Morris Minor 1000
Livery made at my wife’s request, it’s a design off one of her Halloween purses.
file: Bash 2018

1 Like

I just stumbled upon this thread and will throw my Halloween 2018 design in the mix. After being gone for a few years since F4 - glad to be back and appreciate this community involvement opportunity - Thanks =]

koolirocz1967 -Holden Sandman HQ Panel Van
file “Halloween2018”

aa

aa

Some very cool designs have been posted and props to all who have entered =]

1 Like

I did a couple of halloween paints here’s one on a nissan S15 hope this picture shows… https://gallery.services.forzamotorsport.net/fh4/photo/2619d0bf-bf8f-4d3b-9aaa-e822bb133f2a

1 Like

Duplicate

Here’s a design I created and tried out on a few models. All vinyl groups and liveries have been shared.

User tag NE1LMAC
Models: Ford Transit Supersport FE, 2008 Lamborghini Reventon FE, 2018 Ford Mustang GT DeBerti Design

1 Like

ryn0s3r1
1959 Ford Anglia 105E
La Muerte livery
file: La Muerte

2007 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione Forza Edition
Land of Witches livery
file: Witches

2011 Ford Transit Supersportvan
Cats & Bats livery
file: Cats & Bats

Well, this sucks

I went and decided to make a Halloween design, and I actually liked it.

As I was getting ready to upload this post, the forums crash.

I was like “ok weird” so I tried to open it back up.

Just as I had typed everything up, I went to go download the photos from the forums, and the photos wouldn’t download.

Yah.

So I’ll will try working on it some more, but I probably won’t hit the midnight deadline. This was fun anyways though.

-OrangeKey822342