GT40 Tune?

I apologize if I’m not allowed to ask for tunes in this section, but, does anybody have a tune for drag racing? Maybe even Tag, keep the it, anything. Any help would be much appreciated.

I have an S1 RWD gt40 actually tuned for circuit that’s a beast in the drag.

Her stock 427 is gnarly. Torque for days!

I never have done an engine swap. In S2 for drag, lightening, etc. I bet she’d be great.

But against awd alfa romeo 33’s she’d honestly never stand a chance.

My S2 33 runs in the low 19s if I do my part, and at 270mph too…

Are you looking for a specific class and/or an all-out power (S or R class) GT40? General 1/4, 1/2, 1-mile, or, specific for 1/4, 1/2, or 1-mile?

Please confirm it is for FM5, since I see that Cuda posted for I believe Horizon tunes since S1 and S2 classes are mentioned.

Cuda, this is the FM5 tuners section, not Horizon! I think the OP might have requested FM5 tune since he did not specifically mention Horizon and he posted on this section.

I performed a scan through the 2-car Drag LBs and found that the top GT40 in the 1/4 is at 8.400sec (#1281), for the 1/2 at 13.203sec (#982), and, the mile at 21.217sec. I dusted off my old GT40 and had a couple of quick runs and got 8.350 for the 1/4, 13.200 for the 1/2, and, 21.283 for the mile. So, my now shared tune should be very competitive. For the 1/4 and 1/2 I was able to better the current top cars, and, with some solid takeoffs should do better. Maybe when I get some more time. Check it out if you’d like. I will also be posting the videos of those 3 runs.

PRKid
p.s. BTW, check Fat Burns tunes as well. He does a great job on Drag tunes.