*** GROUP PARTICIPATION *** Spotify Playlist for the community

Thanks very much! I’ve already listened 2112 and Moving Pictures. Both of them are amazing records, I really like the perfectly balanced sound and that all three members of the band are masters of their instruments. I got to used to Geddy Lee’s high pitched voice but I have to admit that I can’t imagine that these songs would work so well with a different voice. Thanks again, never thought that a racing game forum would help me to find some great music! :smiley:

1 Like

Machine
Sinner’s Heist ft. Heather Jeanette
4:57
and lastly

Fuel
Metallica
4:29

Imagine dragons
Believer

Portugal the man
Feel it still

Queen
Don’t stop me now

Lose Control
5 Stories
3:12

Flames of the Fire
Hyper Fury
4:40

Inhuman
Artifas
3:49

One Big Rush
Joe Satriani
3:26

Going Fast
Gary Nichols
2:45

B Is For Brutus
The Hives
2:35

Great idea!

Live it up
Airbourne
4:25

Cry Thunder
Dragonforce
5:17

Kickstart my Heart
Motley Crue
4:44

1 Like

3 songs (or pick one):

Eyes of Madness
Dance With the Dead
4:38

Vidage
1000mods
8:48

Wild Child
W.A.S.P.
5:13

Sorry I haven’t updated the post or the playlist in a bit.

Was pretty busy with Destiny 2.

Anyhow, Just need to ask that we are not asking for the POP BALLADS of the last 50 years.
Songs that have almost no music, might be good DRIVING music, but not racing music.
Please do not request songs that are 7+ minutes long…

Please realize that this is not my full time job. Thank you.

Would you have any objections for people suggesting local bands who produce recordings on par with the larger artist who benefit from larger distribution and marketing? For the record my three are all independent bands from the Memphis Tn area.

if they are on spotify, and I feel like they are racing music, sure thing. If they are decent, I’ll even add them to my personal playlist.

Hell Yeah
Rev Theory
4:07

Inhaler by Craig Armstrong

Sounds great. I don’t want to bogart the action at all. I’ll be going through about 250 different songs from 20 or more bands to find some good racing tunes.

I will not bow
Breaking Benjamin
3:39

Du Hast
Rammstein
3:56

You Can’t Touch This
MC Hammer

Cars
Fear Factory
3:40

How do you feel ?
3:04

Cyborg Bette
Clutch
3:14

Linkin Park
Final Masquerade
3:38

“No sleep til B Class” -Beastie Boys

How do you guys RACE to sleepy ballad songs?

Please, limit the top 100 chart songs, anthems, and slow sad songs… There is a great place for them in a personal playlist, but lets try to keep this ENERGETIC, and not something that has been in 100 youtube videos.

Added a few more songs.

Could have gone rock, but that seems well represented so I’m going with electronic. Here are some S class minimum jams to get the heart racing:

Daybreak (GoProHERO3 edit) (if only Buzzin was available on Spotify, that would go here instead)
OVERWERK
5:04

Timewarp
SUB FOCUS

Slam
PENDULUM
5:45

Mr. Clean
Millencolin
2:39

Seeing Double at the Triple Rock
NOFX
2:11

All or Nothing
Pennywise
2:30

Not sure if anyone likes punk rock, but here you go.

2 Likes