Giving away Free cars and cash for Horizons

I’m moving on to xbox one and rather than let everything I’ve accumulated in horizons just go to waste in offering it up to anyone that wants it over the next few hours only

I have most cars and about 50mill in cash which I can gift as expensive cars

Message me on XBL saying your responding to this and what you’d like certain cars or cash

Some cars have designs so you might get lucky and get a free paint scheme unlocked with it also

Have fun

My GT is Dogconker

I personally don’t need anything, i’ve got 20 mil and 220 cars myself :slight_smile:
It’s just good to see that people that are quitting the game try to help the newcomers and all the people that are struggling. I hope you can help a lot of people with this and have fun on Xbox One!

Do you still have the stuff cause if you do can i have them i cant get on right now but in a few more hours maybe

Just returned to Forza in May. If you have anything available for Horizon, would it possible to send some over? I’m working my way through Horizon and FM4 and trying hard to hit Tier 4 in time for Horizon 2’s release. Thank you very much!

-k

I’ll take some cars please as well, it would help me get the achievements done… My gamer tag is H0VA v2 … Thats a zero thank you

I’ll take some cars please as well, it would help me get the achievements done… My gamer tag is H0VA v2 … Thats a zero thank you

I understand this was 12 days ago… but seriously?! you racked up “about 50mill in cash” !!! I’ve been worried about money in this game!! :smiley: how’d you do it? That’s incredible!

I just started played the game a week ago I would be glad to take anything you’re willing to send if you’re still willing. My gamertag is RulyCube342. Thanks!

My gamertag is whyn0t7 (With a zero) A few Aston Martins orthe Ford GTX1 or the sls. I beat the game and only have a couple cars, and no money, spent it on every upgrade and traveling to outposts, didn’t manage my money well :frowning:

Hey guys, is somebody giving away maybe some good/expensive cars?
Sadly I’m short on cash now, so I’m asking for your help!
I would be interested in a 250 GTO,Murcielago LP670,Gallardo LP570 and McLaren MP4-12
And I have a question: Is it possible to gift a car which was as a redeem code? Like the Nissan 370Z, SLS AMG, etc. If it is, I would really like to get 370Z and SLS AMG
My GT is Armands007, hope to see some response :smiley:

Yes it is - but you can’t use it if you don’t have the DLC/code.

Thanks for info, really wanted the Nissan for achievement and SLS for fun :frowning:

You can always buy the DLC - some of the cars can be bought on their own (one car instead of all 5 or 10 in the pack). Given both the SLS and 370 are in the preorder pack I would just buy the pack (it is only 5 cars and the cost of 2 cars on their own would be close to or more than the whole pack).

For the other 4 cars - they aren’t expensive and won’t take you long to pick up the credits to get them - with the exception of the GTO. By the time you complete the game and things like the 1000 club you will have more cash than you know what to do with. Make sure you claim your credits from the Rewards program too.

Cant believe I missed this