Getting photos from FM4

Hello, I have been playing FM4 recently and I have also been taking photos. Is there a way to somehow get the photos from the game as well as the other xbox 360 titles or do I need to spend a lot of money on a capture card?

you should be able to save your forza motorsport 2-4 and forza horizon 1-2 photos to any xbox 360 format drive and then transfer them for further use

do you have any idea on how to do this? i’ve tried everything to extract the photos from on there and I have an external drive so this would be perfect instead of spending money on a capture card…

First you need an Xbox 360 formatted USB Drive.
Then you can copy or move the pics via Dashboard (there were Profiles and savegames are) your pics to your USB Drive.
Then you need an PC Tool that can read Xbox 360 Formatted Drives (gotta find it yourself since it is not allowed to name them here) and you should be able to extract and save the pics to your PC.

Since most Forza 360 Games servers are down it is not possible anymore to upload your pics to Forza servers anymore and save them for further use.

1 Like