Getting bigger streamers to stream multiplayer

Oh look, another person telling me im wrong. What do you know. I dont care about your opinion on this topic.
I didnt ask anyone if this was a good idea. Im not getting mad because no one has offered to help. I replied about the forum being full of complaints, because it is, and the only replies are people telling me it wont work.

Just go talk about something else. How hard is it to understand that this is my opinion and I asked if anyone would like to help me? I didnt ask for ppl to tell me im wrong.

Some ppl will think its garbage, but guess what, some ppl wont. They stream to 10k+ ppl. Why would them playing it be a bad thing. I enjoy this game and im passionate about it and I want to share it with others. I like to spend my time doing things I like and want to do. I dont want to listen to other ppl that tell me it wont work when I believe it has a chance. I dont know anyone of you, and i believe in myself more than some strangers on a forum.

1 Like

No, I didn’t say you were wrong, I said your idea and enthusiasm were solid but your plan seemed naive. I’m not trying to stop you, I suggested you consider alternate methods like finding smaller streamers and seeing what you can do there, start with something that is already happening. Find a small stream, try to get more people on it, then it becomes a bigger stream, get more eyes on the game. Or, ignore me and go do it your way. Again, I’m not trying to stop you, I’m happy to be proven wrong here. I wish you, sincerely, the best of luck.

As stated above, I applaud your determination and I wish you luck.

Seriously look at all this. I asked if anyone would like to help me, and I get essays on why it wouldnt work, or you dont understand why i want to do this. I do not care about any of your opinions on the subject. Why would I try to get this game a little more exposure by having ppl that already play it and have an audience for it, to play it more?

Goodbye. Have fun arguing opinions for the rest of eternity to no avail.

Dude, why are you so hostile to anyone who doesn’t exactly agree with your vision?

Secondly, if you didn’t care what anyone on the forum thinks, or interested in having a conversation about your proposal, then why did you bother posting to begin with?

Finally, if you’re so convinced your proposal is the way to get large streamers involved then why aren’t you doing/haven’t you just done it and come to forums to let everyone know what you’ve already accomplished instead of getting upset for people panning/offering their opinions on something you haven’t even done yet. It seems you’re upset that others don’t agree this is the best idea ever and aren’t willing to put in the work for you.

My guess is the OP is somewhere between 14 & 19 and has yet to grasp that the world revolves around more than himself.

1 Like

Of course you think you know my age, lol. I bothered posting because I wanted other ideas for things to add to the video and clips of other ppl as I only have 3 or so recorded. I do not want the opinions of ppl that are telling me it wont work. And also, where in this thread have I been hostile? I said in my 2nd post, that if you do not think it will work to just move along, because I do not want to hear opinions on why it wouldnt work. I asked for help CREATING something. Not help tearing something down.

When I said those things about the forum that is 75% complaints, look at this thread…its nothing but ppl telling me they know better than me, lol. Its not being hostile, its the truth. And what is the difference in me telling all of you that your opinion is wrong any different than you telling me the same?

If you do not understand why, or you think it wont work, thats ok. Whats not ok, is you telling me that. What benefit do you get by telling me those things? Whatever makes you feel better, i guess…

Im top 2% at this game at least. I have discovered how detailed this game is when it comes to getting faster. And im not talking exploiting a broken tuning system, im talking serious things like the transfer of weight before/after a corner, the slope of the road in a corner and how it can change the racing lines, the sidewalks and how to use them and not use them. I could go on and on, because I believe it has serious potential for extremely entertaining content when in the right setting.

And im sorry to offend anyone that plays FM of GT, but watching ppl drive a car around a track the same way over and over without making contact or youre done, is boring to anyone that doesnt love racing. I love watching Jimmy Broadbent and Super GTs videos on those games.

I know most people think Forza Horizon is too arcadey or too easy. Well, yea sure, its real easy racing against bots. BUT THATS WHAT MAKES FOR EXTREMELY ENTERTAINING RACES. FH4 allows you to push the limit of racing. You can make contact without wrecking your opponent. It allows for WAY closer racing MORE frequently. Especially, if like I said earlier, when everyone is in equal cars. I do not own a single tuned car, and have never tried tuning. Thats another reason I asked if anyone would like to help.

I came back on here because it hit me that some ppl thought I was trying to get streamers to play the game so I could make a highlight video of them playing, when thats clearly not the case.

And I am replying back begrudgingly because people are telling me im wrong, when I NEVER ASKED IF ANYONE THOUGHT IT WOULD WORK. Tbh, im tired of seeing nothing but critics on the internet.

I hate to say I told each and every one of you that thought your opinion about my idea was worthy of stating, so but, I TOLD YOU SO.

Ever think that maybe, for once, you could just let an idea you dont agree with just float off into space instead of trying to bury it in the dirt?

SHROUD

Now, would anyone like to help me in obtaining clips, paintjobs for streamers and other ideas to put in a video for a few streamers? I only have 3 clips and 1 paintjob.

IF YOU THINK THIS IDEA IS DUMB, PLS JUST WALK AWAY.

If you cant see the pic, Shroud tweeted about racing games.

If you cant see the tweet, Shroud excitedly tweeted about racing games and wanting to play a good one.

He needs people to tell him what the popular racing games are?

2 Likes

I would guess more that he was asking specifically those who follow him as to what they preferred. Seems to make sense from a streamer’s view.

Overall popularity isn’t as important as specific popularity.

As far as I’m concerned, run with it. There are plenty of liveries unless you are asking people to submit ones made personally for streamers. Not sure what vids you want, but plenty of those are available too.

As a non-streamer and non-streamer-watcher, I don’t know what sort of things you are looking for…but if you give me some specifics, I can work up some stuff.

Define “good…”

No. He needs ppl to show him why the online multiplayer game kicks ass, and not listen to the painters/drifters/drag racers that think the game sucks because theyre bored. If you check opinions on this game, youll get the same ones. “Its too arcadey” “the sounds are bad” “its a wreckfest” “theres nothing to do”. Everytime I play online multiplayer in the custom lobbies, the racing gets my heart beating fast every time. The public OTA lobbies arent bad either.

Im looking for more clips of awesome racing. Not ppl vs a computer. Person vs Person.

Im looking for anyone that likes making liveries to give it a shot, because I plan on donating money to DrDisrespect and asking him to watch a short recruitment vid on why we think they should give it a try. <3 mins long.

Ppl think this game is just like NFS, but its not. This game relies on actual racing techniques and knowledge. Like weight transfer, racing line changes because of elevation changes in the corners.

And im looking for more help with the knowledge part. Shroud was talking about how he wished all the assists were off to begin with, but he plays on a keyboard. How does turning off ABS or TC affect a keyboard player? How do you slowly apply the brakes or gas if the button youre pressing isnt pressure sensitive? I think someone like Shroud, would love the fact that the more assists you have off, the faster you will be. Hes the kind of person that likes to put his talent to the test.

I could also use help in creating a way so that less competitive streamers would still be interested, like creating a relay race like event with teams. Road/Xcountry/Dirt/Street/Drift.

Im not a streamer, but I do watch streamers, and I think this game would kick ass if a tourney was held in the same fashion as Fortnite Friday or Warzone Wednesday. Those 2 events are SO much more entertaining than watching professional fortnite or pubg, because its based around kills. FH4 would bring the same level of intensity.

If you dont think this game is good, then please go argue somewhere else.

Good, as in entertaining, high levels of action, ease of playing without too much practice, difficulty of being really good and winning lots of races. If you prefer more of a sim racing game, thats fine. But Shroud has already said a game like iRacing, isnt for him. Because if you want to be really good at iRacing, you have to put in lots of work. Its fairly simple to pick this game up and be competitive, especially for someone like Shroud.

From now on, if anyone wants to tell me this game is bad, then race me in a 1v1, that way I can judge your opinion on if this game is good or not. Because most ppl that hate videogames and go around trying to bring other ppls opinions down, just flat out suck at videogames

Wow, just wow!

I have no idea who Shroud is, but let him do his own research and not have you stir up a commotion here.

btw, I have never understood why anyone wants to spend time watching someone else play a video game for hours on end. I do understand watching someone else for a short amount of time to learn new skills, or tips, but I personally get no satisfaction in watching someone else play a game when I could be spending the time playing the game myself, but that’s just me.

4 Likes

I don’t know if you’re in the UK but we can top that, 1 of the UK’s top shows is Gogglebox that is literally watching others watch TV.

I want vids of really close finishes. Really good bumping and rubbing contact while racing and not wrecking. Any kind of EPIC moment, like jumping someone and winning or a really goid pass.

Im not demanding anyone help, so if you dont want to help, please just dont question my opinion. Theres no need to really. I dont want to argue, but I will stand up for myself.

Races like this

Y

1. Yes, you come off a bit abrasive (even more so than myself, so yeah relax)

2. This is an internet gaming forum, the natural habitat for internet trolls, racing snobs, salty contrarians, and the emotionally dysfunctional. Post an opinion, and you’ll receive counter-arguments ten fold, maximum volume. For example… Post - “This forum is black.” Replies - “No, it’s dark gray.” “Wrong, it’s charcoal.” “Uh, try deep onyx.” “Obsidian.” “Noobs, obviously it’s dark carbon gray (with smokey ash undrtones and an invisible screening gradient.)” “Seems more like a simple taupe to me.” “Ooh, toast; my favorite! Especially with bacon!” “#000000, ffs…” …and so on, and so on. At this stage in the game’s lifecycle and the resulting current activity level here, if you haven’t gotten any legitimate interest, you probably won’t. But despite all the pushback you’ve gotten, you seem pretty confident about whatever it is you’re trying to gin up, so why don’t you just go and do it yourself? Maybe if or when the local malcontents get to put some eyes on something tangible (even if half-horsed and/or imperfect), to ‘see’ this ‘vision’ of yours, perhaps then you’ll get some more ‘constructive’ constructive criticism/suggestions.

3. Horizon 4 isn’t new. There’s not a gamer or ‘professional’ streamer that isn’t familiar with it…wouldn’t any that are worthwhile watching already have played, and thus already determined whether or not to prioritize streaming this? We’re like, approximately 18 months into this, wouldn’t (or shouldn’t?) they have already discovered alllllllllll the glorious wonders and perfections horizon 4 has to offer by now?

4. And if there are some “professional” streamers who may have been living under a rock or perhaps had suffered some comatose episode lately, and may be interested in a “good” racing game, …is this game, that? The burning (learning) curve regarding everything broken, backwards, and on fire buring down all around us all the time in this game that one has to get through is quite steep, and may be too much to sort through and bother with if the goal is ‘professional’ streaming of ‘perfect’ racing/gameplay.

3 Likes

I’m intrigued, you say you’re one of the best players in the game and you play online regularly and engage in close racing, but… you only use stock cars, not tuned ones? What is your online adventure rank out of interest?

1 Like

Well the Pontiac he’s using in that one video is S1 900 so I wouldn’t know how to let that statement stand. Other than that, besides being super awesome at this awesome game and otherwise very hostile and toxic in general towards this forum, this thread was a bit entertaining but I suppose it should best rest in peace.

3 Likes