General audio issues / Ariel Atom audio issue

I’ve been having odd audio glitches happen frequently, such as engine noise being inaccurate (stopping mid rev for 1-2 seconds as I up/down shift) and popping noises coming through the speakers. I thought the popping may have been because of a new audio receiver I bought before getting the Xbox One, but Forza 5 is the only game that I get it from on the system.

Also, the Ariel Atom has an easily reproducible audio glitch. Any time I get into a wreck with that vehicle, major or minor, the game loops the sound of the collision over and over for the remainder of the race. That made going through the Ultimate Track Toy series pretty annoying.

Other than that, I’ve been enjoying the game quite a bit. Just hit driver level 150 today! My only other gripe is the amount of tracks which I’m sure you’ve heard before, but it’s a launch game on a new system, so I’m not real crazy about it. I just miss Nurburgring!

It’s a beautiful game, but those audio glitches have got to go!

EDIT: Forgot a word.

1 Like

Also, there’s a slight glitch with the driver level awards, where you are given the money for hitting the level tied to an achievement, but then you have to do another race before the achievement pops. Another small/insignificant issue probably brought up before, but I thought I’d put it out there.