Gamertag Pit!

I made mine this way because Camaro’s rule.

For a racing game most gamertags are not race related, but that is understandable because of the variety of other games on the market. Except for computer generated tags, which are weird in my opinion, it’s hard to find a new one that hasn’t been used. Nice Tag!

Carl Shelby

ButtCough

CannonFodder

Dingleberry

YouIsDingus

Snoring Angel – Half Fast
Blue Smoke – Nail Biter
Step N A Half – Black Top
Scab Eater – Standing Water
Holy Beatle – Frozen Fingers
TM Velocity – Super Sized
Glass Eater – Pole Grabber
After Blast – Zoom Velocity
Ole 3 Toes – City Rat

Anonymous Guest

Low And Slow

Born To Drive

The Sly Warrior

Unknown Error

I’m after a new GT as well, the best I have come up with so far is IG88LM

IG for my initials “Ian Gent”
88 for the year of my birth and also a Star Wars reference when combined with the initials
LM for Le Mans my favourite motor race

Anyone, got any suggestions?

I personally don’t like to put identity info in my gamertag, but that’s your choice. I would think about it for awhile longer if it was me. Good Luck.

How about? “Rock on Le Mans”.

I chose my gamertag from my scalesona.

Reptile?

It’s sort of a reptilian alter ego, but the real reason is that it’s the name of a character I’m drawing for years, long before I joined the forums in January 2010, and perfected my drawing skills. It was also a given for an original GT.

I might just change mine to TheAzianRedneck
AzianRedneck08 incorporated my truck (08 Dodge Ram) but since that was wrecked… and I don’t really feel like changing it every time I get a new car.

This reminds me of a TV Drag Racing show called “Street Outlaws.” In the show a guy and his buddy race their vehicle called the “Farmtruck.” Might be a good GT for someone.

1 Like

Anyone have gamertag recommendations that relate to racing?. Is there a story behind it?

well my dad got an cool one (if you look at my profile just look for the one with 0G points) and mine I got randomly generated (RitzyBiscuit7) and I just went with it…
now your gamertag must be well cool but not discriminating to other people, some people have an gamertag like-- Imtaco or stuff but when you create one make sure you look at the one randomly given because some of them are cool.
also you want an gamertag for the types of games you play.
like mine is more Forzamotorsport, skyrim, arcade games, sport games, RPG, but is not really meant for games like COD-G or borderlands 2 or zombie games…
so you can make one like about your dog even…:slight_smile: so just look at the gamertag randomly given first if you like it good, if it’s something like MoveingBike (yeah my friend changed it) then make an new one.
so I guess hope that helps:)

also I may not get the new free game because it’s an zombie game… (not scared but I just dont like those games-- not much story, "die zombies die!!!, yeah…)

DeathShadow was a random name I thought would sound cool when playing halo, 4 (which has no meaning as I picked it at random), and 91, which is short for my Birth Year, 1991.
All together it equaled my GT, DeathShadow491, which I am wanting to change, but I haven’t figured a good replacement out yet.

@SmokyKnight, you could use your favorite car or manufacturer as part of your next GamerTag, or a sports team you like.

Finding the right gamertag is like choosing your favotrite car, only a lot cheaper. I thought you were the car guy? I was thinking about “Track Rat” or “Infected Paw” for openers:)

+1