Game Mode Suggestion

Dear Turn 10 Developers,

I came up with a game mode idea that I think fits nicely with the mission of T10 and the Forza franchise. The idea is to be able to create an event/series and then provide a custom prize to anyone who completes it. What I mean is let’s say I want to make an American Touring Series. I can restrict them to a specific class (GT3 cars, for example) then set up five lap races at Sonoma, Watkins Glen, Laguna Seca, and Sebring. Then, anyone who wins this custom “series” can win a prize car designed/built by me. It would be like providing exclusives and you could feature specific content creators. The car put up could be based somehow on the series itself so people couldn’t make a super easy race with a 1.5 million credit car as an award. That would have to be calculated.

I am not sure if this would work, but I could see it being like a blend of “rivals mode” of completing an asynchronous competition along with the championship-based competitions of Forza Driver’s Cup.

1 Like

Looks like something for the features wish list:

https://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst64504_Forza-Motorsport-7-Features-Wish-Lists.aspx