Game don't work

How can I get my game work

Stokesy - read the thread ‘stickied’ at the top of this forum. They need a little bit more information to be able to try and help you i.e.

In order to help us to help you, you must include [PC] or [XBOX] to the end of your thread title. This way we can sort out what platform you are on. Without that information we cannot further investigate the issue. If your post has been resolved, please put [RESOLVED] at the beginning of the thread title.

In the body of your thread, please include the following based on your platform.

Xbox Issues
• A detailed summary of your issues. Please provide specifics like car, track, camera view, etc.)
• Screenshots or video clip of your experience if available
• If an error message, the exact verbiage of the error message you’re receiving
• Steps you’re taking before you experience your issue
• Any accessories you’re using outside of an Xbox controller

If you are a participant in the Inside Program, be sure to report the problem using the Xbox One’s Report a Problem tool.

PC Issues
• A detailed summary of your issues. Please provide specifics like car, track, camera view, etc.)
• Screenshots or video clip of your experience if available
• If an error message, the exact verbiage of the error message you’re receiving
• Steps you’re taking before you experience your issue
• Any accessories you’re using outside of an Xbox controller
• Your machine spec, with as much detail as possible (DXDiag would be helpful)
• Your graphics driver version.
• The quality settings you are using in-game (assuming you’ve managed to get as far as the settings screen). Anything you have changed from the default settings we need to know about.

For any download or install-related problems, please double-check you have updated to the latest version of the Window Store app.

As this is not an official support forum, please note that mods/employees may not respond or be able to provide you with help, but we will certainly do our best and are grateful for the many helpful forum members.

1 Like