Game Crashing on Forza 7

Am currently experiencing a consistent freeze and crash to dashboard issue on Forza 7 on my Xbox One X. This happens every time when trying to continue the single player Forza Cup. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I have deleted all saved data. I’ve tried to switch between series and the result is the same. The screen goes to black to load and the spinning wheel in the lower right seizes up and I’m back to the dashboard. Also tried to download the F-150 released on 2/1, but will not proceed past mashing the A button. I have Forza 5 and 6 that work flawlessly. Help please! I didn’t spend $100 on an unplayable game. Fix this now.

If you deleted all saved data, how did you carry on? I’m assuming cloud save. Which could be where your problem lies.
Also “mashing the A button” is not going to help things.
Also “Fix this now” isn’t very polite is it?

1 Like

I tried power off >> cord disconnect >> reconnect and power on. Clearing caches and everything but the game is still not working @BBTD MitchyK7

If you have the exact same problem as the OP then it’s probably related to corrupted savefiles as BBTD MitchyK7 mentioned. You could try to start the game offline when you deleted your local savefiles to prevent getting the damaged save files from the cloud.

1 Like

I attempted power off >> string separate >> reconnect and control on.
Clearing stores and everything except for the amusement is as yet not working.