Game crash on the hour, every hour

Just an update to my earlier comments…FH4 is now crashing with annoying regularity, and it doesn’t seem tied to any particular activity anymore. First it was Forzathon Live events, then it happened in freeroam, then during races, then in the menus. Also, the kind of crash seems to have changed a bit. At first, it would just go straight to a black screen, then after a few moments back to the xbox main menu. Today though, the crashes are preceded by a 20-30 second freeze, THEN black screen and back to xbox menu.

So far, the only “fix” I have seen is to do a hard reset, but it doesn’t seem to work for most people, and I am hesitant to do it since hard resets completely mess up my Skyrim SE mods, which sometimes take over an hour to put back the way i had them. This evening I got so frustrated by the crashes that I just went back to FH3 for a while (which has MUCH better engine sounds anyway).

Same here and its truly horrible. It’s gotten worse with every day since the DLC update. Online or off my xbox will crash me back out to the dash. I’ve tried to reach out to support but no answers. Game is unplayable with the constant crashes… they need to fix this NOW

My game crashes at least every hour. So far today, I’ve played for 3 hours and have had 3 crashes. Yesterday I had at least 10+ crashes in total.
By the time Turn 10 and Playground get this problem sorted out they will have to give me thousands upon thousands of Forzathon points that I’ve lost due to this game crashing coincidentally most of the
time during the live events. They had better have some strategy up their sleeves like a gift package of free super wheel spins and forzathon points to help cool off all the angry people this has stirred up.
Developers better be all over this trying to fix it cause the backlash from this since it is literally effecting every player could be disastrous.

Still no reply to my ticket either… Seriously, when did EA take over? [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] They expect us to PAY for broken game? NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Unbelievably this is STILL GOING ON!

Is NO-ONE looking into this? Does ANYONE even give a [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]?

Don’t you WANT my money?

Lots of bugs after fortune island dlc. Not reciving my credits after certain races,it crashes in the pause menu and the other cars dont show up on minimap just my car.