Game crash at launch PC

I cant play, game crash in window with forza logo…

I only get the logo in one or two seconds and thats all sins I bought it the 3 okt… Nothing work. I have folowed all instruction on the “support” only for ending up with a messed computer that before this was acting perfect. I’m so **** angry now that I cant explain it.

i reinstall game and now work

I have exactly same problem , crash at lunch… So the latest patch did fix the game or because you reinstall it?

I’ve reinstalled the game 3 times and I keep getting this error

Same Problem here on my Desktop. Didn’t reinstall it yet because I’ve only 12 Mbit DSL. Download takes more than 24 hours. Preload on my Notebook took 6 (!) days. So I don’t want to download it again.

I am downloading it again , once it is installed again i will let you know the results…
I have slow connection too so i expect to have it downloaded around Sunday…

• message deleted

Same my speed will take the whole night. I hope someone has a fix

If you guys are having issues launching the game, please send the following information to forzafb@microsoft.com

Dxdiag file
Press the Windows key and type “dxdiag”
Click the Save All Information… button and save the text document to your desktop

THP Files
You can find these files by going to
C:\Users[username]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\Temp\Turn10Temp.scratch
The AppData file maybe hidden so in file explorer, you will need to enable hidden files by going to View, Options, View tab and clicking the radio button for Show hidden files, folders and drives.

Tasklist
Launch the game
Open a cmd prompt
Type ‘tasklist > “path to .txt file”
i.e: tasklist > C: asklist.txt

Crashreport.xml (Please reproduce the crash before trying to get this file)
You can find these files by going to
C:\Users[username]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\Temp\Turn10Temp.scratch
The AppData file maybe hidden so in file explorer, you will need to enable hidden files by going to View, Options, View tab and clicking the radio button for Show hidden files, folders and drives.

If the crashreport is not there, please follow these steps:

1. Launch the Windows Feedback Hub by pressing the Windows Key and typing ‘Feedback Hub’
  2. Click on the settings icon (Gear icon on the bottom left corner of the app)
  3. Check mark the box for “Save a local copy of diagnostics…”
  4. Click the “View diagnostics logs” link. A file explorer window will appear
  5. Go back to the Feedback Hub and click the New Feedback icon on the left pane (Looks like a chat icon)
  6. Select “Developer Platform” for Category
  7. Select App Development” for Subcategory
  8. You should now have an option to start a capture. Click it
  9. Launch the app.
  10. Click stop capture after it’s crashed to desktop.
  11. In the Diagnostics log folder you opened earlier, there should be a folder with log data
  12. Please zip that file and send it to us.

This will really help in our investigations.

Thank you!

I wrote the mail two weeks ago. The Support Team Replys to my mail with another question (which I also replied). No answer until now… That’s a pity…

So I decided to do it on my own.

I uninstalled Forza and started a new download from Microsoft Store. This wasn’t my desired solution because of my slow Internet Connection … but it was a working solution.

After the new Installation Forza 7 is now working fine.

If it happens again, try removing DLC and redownload them.

Start > Apps and Features > Click Forza Motorsport 7 > click Advanced Options > Remove VIP DLC, or driver gear, or whatever DLC you might have. > go to Microsoft Store and download the DLC you just deleted.

I am doing this with the VIP, its only around 400KB in size. Saves you from downloading 100GB