Gallardo Superleggera

Does anyone have the gallardo Superleggera? I saw it on the garage list and have spotted it multiple times in races and free roam but, I don’t see it in the auto show.

It’s a boss car, I believe. You get it from doing street racing and beating the boss for pinks.

Don’t you get it from the Skill Points tree? Or was that a different lambo?

Hmm, I have to run through more races then.

I will look under the skill list.

Thank you for replies. One of my favorite cars in horizon.

Thank you! I can’t believe I looked right over it.

Here is my Gallardo

I went straight for it.

I love it

Looks great! Working my way towards it. Just need 27 more points lol

1 Like

I see 7 total vehicles listed in the full car list that are not available for purchase (and aren’t one of the barn finds). I have only played a little bit on my secondary account (waiting for the Ultimate Edition bundle issue to get fixed before I start playing my primary account) and haven’t visited the skill perks yet, so that crosses one car off the list. A friend of mine actually won the Bentley from a wheel spin but it seems odd if that’s the only way to get it. The remaining six cars are:

1997 BMW M3
1987 Buick Regal GNX
2010 Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SV
1997 Mazda RX-7

Are these boss cars or how do you go about obtaining them? The E36 M3 has been a staple of mine in previous Forza games. Thanks!

Edit: I now see the Bentley and Mini are also in the skill shop. I’ve removed them from the list.

I’m dying to get the M3 and RX-7 but i’ve only ever seen the M3 on auction house as a Horizon Edition :confused:

Run head to head races with drivatars, it’ll unlock street races, do enough of those to get midnight battles, that’s how you get those 4 cars, I believe.

Someone above mentioned them. I had not heard of them either, but having played the game for only about an hour, I threw the possibility out there.

Thanks! I haven’t played the game on my secondary account long enough to unlock street races or midnight battles, so I will keep my eye out for them in the future.

I’ve unlocked all of those except the Murc through Midnight Battles, so I wouldn’t be surprised if the Murc is also obtained that way.

boss car? what are these?