G920 having to map every time I start game?

Is it typical to have to remap the wheel control’s every time I reopen the game. Playing the game on PC.

G920 has never worked properly for me on Xbox either - LSB, RSB - no function available.
Now no Wheel rotation setting options in FH5 - which I need for different race types like I used in FH4.
Contacted MS, PGG, T10 and Logitech - No answer from anybody.
Seems like it’s a wheel they just don’t want to work in the game.
Thank god I didn’t upgrade to the G923 though it seems even Fanatec users are having issues as well - sad since it costs an absolute fortune compared with the G920.

I’ve honestly had no other issues than having to map the wheel buttons every time to my custom layout. Sorry you are having issues with actual gameplay I don’t change my wheel setting for each car. Not sure is it possible to just change your wheel degree settings in Logitech app?

Yeah - the settings don’t reset for me but never had the option of using the LSB / RSB buttons in any mapping in any Forza game. I only used to to use the wheel rotation for drift or race events. Less rotation was closer to a controller instead of the physical movement of the wheel which was always behind pushing a button left or right in drifting. Still no wheel rotation setting yet though on FH5 which is weird as it was a function in FH4.