G29 Shift lights worked on demo but not in full game.

Hi everyone. :slight_smile:

Im just wondering if anyone knows how to make the shift/rpm lights on the Logitech G29 work in forza 7.

They worked for me in the demo version but for some reason not if the full version.

Many thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

I use a G29 on PC too.

Didn’t work in Forza Motorsport 6 Apex, Forza Horizon 3, and now Forza Motorsport 7.

1 Like

Hi. Thanks for your post. :slight_smile:

It’s a bit annoying really… I purchased this wheel to use with Forza 7. I chose the G29 over the G920 for the shift/rpm lights and now they aren’t even working in the game. There must be something somewhere we are missing. I know it’s not that important that the lights work but it’s strange because they worked in the demo.

They finally added the close up dash view in FM7 without the wheel so you can see the tachometer if that helps.

If you prefer other views, then have to rely on the old fashion HUD version.

The LEDs work in Project Cars, Assetto Corsa and Dirt 4. Give those a try if you haven’t already.

1 Like

Hi. :slight_smile:

Thanks for that.

Sorry… i would have replied sooner. But this forum doesn’t appear to have any options for subscribing to threads and/or email notifications. Therefore i didnt realise you posted.

There was word that Turn10 was working on implementation for shift lights, but alas, nothing. :confused:

Believe me, I want this to work on my Fanatec setup, as do many others. Xbox is out of luck. Seems like an easy implementation since it’ll work on PCs.

1 Like

Not working on PC either

Don’t believe shift lights have ever been available on FM7.