'Full of zest' achievement is impossible

i attempted this achievement the other day and I am convinced whoever decided this is a masochist

1 Like

I did it in about 5 minutes, the trick is to not steer! yes you will need luck to get the right line but trial and error, and rewind are your friends!

Took me about 10 minutes to get it. It was pretty easy just get the tune with the highest PI number and best handling. Getting 21 stars in the drift club 2.0 and three stars in all the drift zones is a lot harder those two are the hardest ones.

I just got it. Took me less tries than I thought.

I used an A (yes A, not S1) tune called, well, “Full of Zest”. I didn’t use manual and of course I spammed rewind.

A771 AWD Peel, success with first try, without rewind.

It’s doable, and without rewind. I did it.

Tips:

1. Swap to motorbike engine but without turbo
  2. Convert to AWD
  3. Set the diff split as close to the front as possible
  4. Use the most straight route you can
  5. Use the brakes to shift weight distribution to the front to prevent wheelies

All the rest is practice. Took me a while but I did it with 38.3 seconds left.

Everybody is talking about this Full of Zest Trailblazer, but how do I unlock this event? I am done with Island Conquer, all 10, and there is no more Trailblazer to complete…I am stuck at Level 5 of Trailblazer, but as I see it there is no way to make more influence on Trailblazer…Is this because I don’t play online…

Appreciate all help! :slight_smile:

Full of Zest isn’t the name of a trailblazer, it is the name of an achievement in which you have to 3-Star The Forest Run Trailblazer Gate in the Peel P50.

1 Like