FTC | The Viper's Den | September 26th | PC48 Win / Triple Threat Saleen Finale / Demo / FM6 Journey

Really digging these two shots. You started with a bang!

The first shot is my favourite of course. Then again you will know that Nights Viper after you read my comment on Flickr. :slight_smile:

always a pleasure coming back to your updates. i gotta say i never thought purple would look so good on the warthog, great composition and lighting on that one bc its my fav :slight_smile:

HI nights viper!

Beautiful photo’s as always! This one is my favorite
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8136/29784103592_7089216ae0_c.jpg

Spectacular!

Edits are always nice! Still blown away by the colour you manage to get out of these games

Much appreciated everyone! I always love seeing a new comment and always look forward to reading it :slight_smile:

Hope you liked them!

This one is great!

Loving everything in here so far man, hard to pick favourites!

Love this shot, so great!

While the first two shots aren’t up to your usual standards. At least shots 3 & 5 have turned out well. :slight_smile:

Great set viper, that a1 Quattro looks right at home

I really like the last one. Perfect light reflection on the car and great color!

Thank you everyone!

One of my photos got explored on Flickr today!

My fourth explored photo :smiley:

Randoms

1 Like

Amazing shots as always you never fail to impress

Much appreciated! I try :slight_smile:

I saw that! Thank you!

I never looked at it that way but it does look I’m headed into pouring rain haha. Thanks!

It’s pretty rare to see Forza photos explored at all so I get really excited if it does happen to me. Thank you :slight_smile:

:smiley:

Taken

!(https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8790/30095412735_8abc8b16a1_c.jpg]The Chase)

Thank you for visiting!

Massive congrats on the PC win & Explore. The portrait shot is also eerily beautiful, as I’ve mentioned elsewhere :wink:

Put the top up on that mx5! :wink:

2 Likes

My favourite is still the first one. Plus it is good to see another good FH3 shot making into onto the Explore page.

That first shot of the S1 Quattro is magic!! Truely amazing gallery mate!!