[FTC] Sergio's Shots.~Out of the wilderness~

The Sauber Mercedes set is stunning!

Lovely shots in here as always! The BW you won photocomp with is a piece of art!
And absolutely love the pumpkin F50 :smiley:

Great work recently! Loving this one:

I can’t believe how long it’s been since i last posted here! I hope your’e all doing well, and still enjoying this Forzatography malarky?

I’ve taken quite a few photo’s in my absence, and here’s a selection. I hope you like some of them :slight_smile:

Edits:

Stock:

B&W’s

I think that will do for now. Take it steady.

Coming back with a bang huh? Fantastic set :+1: Unfortunately this section of the forums is as good as dead :skull_and_crossbones: Just a handful of people left. But maybe things will change for the better again

Thanks Jungsten, I’m glad you liked it.
It was pretty quiet here last time I posted. I guess a lot of us have either moved on to something else or, like myself have been posting elsewhere. If you’re looking for an active place, please consider Forzatography Central, on Facebook.

Thanks but im not on facebook anymore, i will stick around with the few remaining. If it comes down to it im still having wilson :volleyball::crazy_face:

1 Like

WILSON!!!
I’m gonna try and post here more often. It was where I discovered Forzatography and I was inspired by the talented guy’s who blew me away with amazing images.
I’ve made friends from all over the world from posting on this forum, and I’d love to see it thrive again. It’s weird, because the recent games have had such a large amount of activity compared to FM7.
I’ll also be checking out lot’s of other galleries tomorrow, and leaving comments. Not tonight, as I’m drinking myself stoopid.

2 Likes

Ha, i knew it, Wilson gets them all ^^ Looking forward to see more of your stuff. Enjoy yourself, nice evening

WOW! honestly dude these shots are perfection for me.

Really cool shots! They all have a very nice mood to them

That last shot of the Ferrari !!! LIKE WHAT !!!

I’m loving these:

Great work!

I’m going to echo the others and here, amazing stuff in your gallery.

Amazing shots man. The F1 shots in particular have my jaw on the floor…

This shot has the look of the car passsing by, just after it crossed dimensions.