Found 2 Game Crashing Issues Not Mentioned (PC)

So I found 2 issues that always crash the game and its at random times.

1. The Demon Challenger F&F Edition.
    If I select this car it will either crash after loading game when you hit start.
    Randomly in the menus while car is selected.
    It only let me load a track with that car 1 out of 11 tries.

2. Having a screen saver selected.
    Found this by accident. Game sometimes would crash randomly and often.
    But last night I noticed something. Sometimes when the game is running the game will disable the screen saver and if I walked away for the time it takes the SS to start it sometimes wouldnt but sometimes it would.
    Now last night this was an issues since the game wasnt disabling the SS but was getting frequent crashes. every 5-10 minutes,my SS is on a 5 minute timer to come on.

Well I disabled the SS in windows and played 2.5 hours without a single crash.
This was making sense to me since if the windows event log I the game would show a crash error to do with my Nvidia video card.
I was using just a Windows 10 default SS.

This is the Eventviewer crash log:

"The description for Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\Video3
Variable String too Large

the message resource is present but the message is not found in the string/message table"

Played most of today without a single crash after disabling Screensaver.