Forzathon

I have been trying to get the 2014 Chevy SS Forza Edition for the past few hours and I HAVE completed your drift score of 3000 SEVERAL times. And it has YET to move me to the next challenge. I have rest my game every time after completing it. And yet to move on. PLEASE FIX THIS GETTING EXTREMELY PISSED

NEXT instead of QUIT

1 Like

It’s not broken
You are just not doing it right

Race type must be set to drift
Must fully complete a lap
Must not quit…race must be completed
Do not use rewind
Must have friction assist off

1 Like

Race type must be set to drift
Must fully complete a lap
Must not quit…race must be completed
Do not use rewind
Must have friction assist off

Lol just completed the challenge for the 50th time, by the guidelines above, reset my game, reset my xbox aaaand stiiillll nothingggg. Really getting pissed off now, since the game first came out the Chevy SS was the car I wanted most, its possibly my favorite car, and I cant even have it lol. I’m not playing anymore until I get my SS that I deserve.
Also when I look at the challenge it tells me I’ve scored (138/3000) drift points… major disappointment

I was having the same problem, didnt matter if i clicked next race or quit race, until I set the timer for enough time to do 2 laps around Maple Valley Short and got 3000+ drift points on both laps. Then very first time when i did it i got the challenge. I dont know if it had anything to do with it but you might try it.

Don´t set laps, set a time. 3 Minutes are more than enough to get the drift points. If you have scored enough points just wait until the time runs out.

1 Like