forzathon would not work, issue not resolved.

when i was doing forzathon, i would complete a objective and never get any rewards. When i would win a race online, it would give me the “win a race online in a Ferrari to get 10,00 credits” but not the “win a race in a Ferrari to get 10,000 credits.” after winning 5 races in a Ferrari and not getting achievements i just shut off my Xbox. I missed out on one of my favorite Ferrari. I paid a 100$ for this game and it glitches like this. Also it took me two weeks to get my rewards (the one you redeem on this website). Thanks, i’m really **** ed.

Update

I was told to contact the support email. That email has never worked before when i tried contacting it for other issues. Also can i be gifted a Ferrari 599XX because i was not told that i had to do the race in horizon solo to unlock the achievement. All the time i see stuff like this happen with other people. The moderators never fix a issue, just suggest a email or shut down your thread for no reason. Also i might not be the only person having this issue,e as their is so little Ferrari 599XX auctions considering 1000’s of people could of done this forzathon. I am not doing no hard reset for your 100$ broken game. If i get banned from the forums it will further show my point.

It just said to win a race in a Ferrari, the other one was to complete an online race in a Ferrari. 2 separate things. I never assumed that you could get 2 for the price of 1 so did them properly and got the reward.

1 Like

That’s our role, because we don’t have the technical access to do anything about game issues. And the forums Code of Conduct specifically instructs users to contact forzafb@microsoft.com, and to not keep posting when a thread has already been locked. There’s nothing else to do here. Contact the email if you wish, but don’t keep posting here when you’ve been told to email there.

2 Likes