Forzathon still is simply terrible

Well I have done the events , they show as the circle is filled in. All three but it will not register.

Forzathon has been broken since Turn 10 put it into FM7. Do you do QA???

I would send a pic but can’t figure out how to send it with this post.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/MOQGwrMG0bspFv93V0XaQIJyGs4WgS0MSFQe2KHQG00hwJWgNhaZDpR4A1fG9DAImnRjOx6rtApBhm8rOrx182xwZjdfUucReQCr_gRQt5RWYyXMieZG1oR3NIy5hCvLwei968Nqi0cK6EzEZLeXIn4blbqN7rwEx-zxOh3aaOm1MArncYacKhWf9EdV4AO5RAJK3u0CoCqbxOY3RQ5cIzPR0QFQQUIWJyiV0y6lDhnmuKx5XNdHiaT8DU_1m2lWii80byqaNrXVlzPlec8grDZc5ckq54qsPjFQRsaLqa5qX9QrjKQN9PNi4rZq7bYovdyM5O9f4JHjW1U5Ao7IIscQvIjF-QaDw_xkwcGL0IImWTQxW9wiXM61_dYGymB8e4kOP-IDMtdBKOecOQOAabBMTddBBxXBsedfRF8qcky_FlIZcwnM-kSa5TdWydcvhXo1BTDQdDqVnBJ1dWF8ljw_vtLa98lz2C5kI3GuHvIlIZqlHnigMC2kvHxEip66jYyEsaE0SSnEu3OAcsIHqX22r7yPYaRpuIjW-pPv_N5loO-6uv4JiFK7T--oZZ2Z2zZCVzu8igPWfImR-r9XeZYgUQTXukrZfg09ZNY=w1266-h949-no

Hopefully this is the URL of the pic of the above showing that all events have been done but the completion is not registered.

try doing 1 more race at Rio
it’s been suggested in all the other threads on the same issue and then it pops

2 Likes

I just completed the #Forzathon challenges to get the '32 Ford, I even got the achievement, but it won’t give me the reward car. And of course if I contact Microsoft Support, they tell me that it’s the developer’s job to fix coding errors and to contact Turn 10, who have NO ACTIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT just a message to go back to Microsoft, who can’t help! Turn 10 obviously doesn’t care about their individual customers, and I will personally NEVER pre-order a Forza game ever again, nor will I recommend that anyone do so. This has been Turn 10’s S.O.P. ever since Forza 5 and, really, I think we’re all chumps for thinking they’re gonna change. If I do buy any more of their products (and I probably will, as I love the Horizon game style and own every Forza game since Forza 2) it will be AFTER all content is released and patched. Over the next few games, I hope they will alter their M.O. and regain my/our trust, but they will have to earn it.

2 Likes

The same thing happened to me. I quit the game and when I came back in the car was in the Forzathon tile.

1 Like

Have you completed another race since the achievement popped
Try it if you havent already

I have the same issue, So far I restarted Forza Motorsport 7, turned console on and off, and then also did another race still nothing. I will try a hard reset later and update

The hard reset work, I now have the car

What was so stupid about doing the “finish in top 3 in Rio” challenge you could set it 0 drivatars so you are driving by yourself and the challenge still popped lol
No challenge at all really

Always do 1 more race/rivals after the achievement pops to get your reward car

1 Like

won the race for the GT GT in the hot wheel did not happen, okay I think maybe some kind of glitch passed Baron Bay played the race won not what did not happen. Okay, I think it might be in the car or it should be put that would be some fords taking a Ford carpree. D class meal goliav 1 place but nothing happens. Probably they do it in a special way in the horizon and motorsport 7.We’ll wait when it’s fixed. Just before all the FORZAPHONS I went through with the antivirus avast but now I do not want to do any kind of achievements not in the horizons not motorcycling 7. I’m playing on PC right now I’ve disabled the antivirus I will try to play again. Win 10 Amd fx -8320e RAM 12 G Geforce GTX 1050 .Well, yes, even if you say that the fact is that we use the wrong machine, but I now performed the “technique of air” for 20 minutes, I was there more than 5 times it was performed, but the achievement does not take into account that is, fortress does not show that I won HP .maybe it’s in the code of the game because I have the same problem in FM 7 I was on the Australian car once 5 to 5 laps, At different stages I have 5 of them but not what Forzafon weighs

Forzathon - yeah. The only reason to play the game, by now - after plenty of bugs and much more waiting for them to fix it. So I started the game, did two of that thingies and…nothing. A while later, they CHANGED the challenges…great job, again.

Yeah, another milestone on that REALLY VERY FREAKING long list.