Forzathon Shop Wheelspin prices

i was expecting the super wheel spin price would come down. 40 seems way to much 20 i woulda been ok with. check the reddit thread tons of people dont wana play forzathon live anymore because its pretty much pointless after getting the cars now.

I wasn’t amused by this change either!

At least wheelspins is the only reason to do Forzathons, because this system is very repetitive i wouldn’t do it. Yesterday we were only 2 players at forzathon (maybe session error), and we couldn’t manage to finish 3rd round, because there is NO scaling in the system.

3 Likes

It’s worth to create separate topic for this.

That’s wrong, the requirements do absolutely scale to the number of players at the start of a Forzathon Live.

I would love to see your imaginary proof of this. I’ve done over a hundred of these events. And I can tell you there is no scaling based on either the number of people at the first event or the number of people in your session. The only thing that is true is each additional round gets harder and more challenging and takes more effort. This is regardless of number of players on the map or near the event.

It does not scale from what I’ve seen. I was in one with four people last night and we didn’t make it past the second challenge.

Where You in the red Lambo? Same exact thing happened to me yesterday but the fact we got to 3rd Round proves that there’s is scaling in Forzathon Live depending on people entering it.

15 spins for the price of a Super definitely felt a little too generous, but making the prices practically equal makes regular wheelspins a pointless purchase.

2 Likes

i like how they change things without even checking with the community… like do they not even look at the fourms? there was this same level of disconnect with forza motorsport 7 till the entire fanbase came down on them.

Like others have said, it’s probably because if you compare the net profit you were getting from 15 regular wheelspins was consistently out-valuing one single super wheelspin. So now they made the math and essentially say that 1 super wheelspin = roughly 3 regular wheelspins

1 Like

3 regular wheel spins doesnt equal a super wheel spin because a regular wheel spin doesnt get stuff the super does. 20 would have been much more fair. now people dont even do the forzathon events anymore ive changed multiple sessions its true what their saying nobody wants to do em anymore.

2 Likes

They could’ve reduced the price of super wheelspins to 50. Or lower supers to 100,raise normals to 20. They instead killed Forzathon Live. I did the event 60 times in the last seven days, I did it once after the change. It really is just a boring grind, but you got something in return. Now it is just boring.

2 Likes

Oh for goodness sake. This game throws cars and spins st you left, right and centre! At 10 credits you could literally have 3 spins every hour of play which was ridiculous. I swear some people want all cars unlocked within a week and don’t care for longevity… then they’ll move to the next game.

3 Likes

after level 75 or so it doesnt really throw things at you anymore and becomes a grind. this made that grind a tiny bit less.

1 Like

One chap has complained he has run out of room in his garage as he already has 550 cars. Fair enough he has probably played every waking hour but still…

Views are polarised. Some feel it’s too easy to get huge collection (I’m in that camp), others want every car asap. It’s impossible to please both I guess.

The problem in getting expensive cars quickly is that it decreases that “great feeling” of obtaining it.

1 Like

I’m well over level 200 and it’s still throwing them at me.

You’re doing it wrong.

3 Likes

I saw more people in Forzathon Live last night than I did in the week before release when VIPs had the game, it absolutely has not killed Forzathon Live.

3 Likes

I have played the Forzathon Live quite a few times (evenings in Eastern time zone) and only once did I encounter a situation where a lack of players made it impossible to finish the third task. Most of the time all three tasks have been completed in about half of the allotted time.

This is easily my most favorite feature so far.

2 Likes

Im still confused as to why the first choice was 3x costs

Double would have been the sweet spot.

2 spins per live for VIP, one for non.

This ninja nerf makes me lump PG into that same category of clueless as Turn 10.

1 Like

Just save up for Supers. 40 seems fine to me, to be honest. Plus, the game throws so many wheelspins at you it doesn’t really matter anyway.

Car Mastery Perks can get you hundreds of wheelspins, too, if you’re decent at getting Skill Points.

2 Likes