#ForzaInvitational

A bit ambitious with our speculation, I suppose.

I was close : Rival event !!!

Rival event is only one piece of it, then its a real race more details on that on Friday.

I haven’t played Forza for a while, but I’ve been practicing and improving little by little. I was thinking of giving the rivals event a go and seeing what happens.

Interesting.

The #ForzaFriday livestream will show off the Rivals event in a couple minutes:

"As John explained in this week’s edition of Rear View Mirror, the Forza Invitational is happening on March 25, beginning at 1 p.m. Pacific. We’ll be showcasing some of the best Forza drivers in the world to this invite-only event, which will be broadcast on the official Forza Twitch channel. We’ll be pitting the best drivers in the community against the best Forza player Turn 10 has to offer, our own Christian Guirguis, aka VoodooUomo.

The Forza Invitational Qualifier Rivals event is your first step into getting into the Invitational. Check out the event today, which challenges you to your quickest run at Sebring in the 2005 Honda NSX-R (A-class). The faster you are, the better your chances are of getting an invite to the Forza Invitational race. Unlike the MX-5 Challenge, this event will be open for tunes – in fact, Christian’s will soon be opening thread on the Forza Forums asking for the best tunes from the community, if you’re looking to share your secrets. This qualifier event will be open until March 20, so get your times in!"