Forza Time Attack Challenge - CLOSED

Hello FM.NET Members,

I run a small forum dedicated to Forza Time Attack. We’re new however have previously run 2 FTAC seasons and in our 3rd instalment we’re converting to a weekend event just like WTAC, which will more than likely run once every few months. A lot of work has gone into and is still going into the cars and the authenticity of the event so we think, if you like Time Attack, then you’ll love this.

I wanted to let all you guys at FM.NET know that it’s happening and give you all the opportunity to take part if you wish to do so.

All details can be found @ http://forzatimeattack.proboards.com/

Thank you
ToOSk3tChY

1 Like

This is a GREAT opportunity for both experienced drivers, as well as, those in need of some learnings. This site is off to an awesome start, ToOSk3tChY and crew rock! Plus, you can get some freebies, yeah!

PRKid

1 Like

I’m very glad that your new website is up and running going strong. I do think it’s bad sportsmanship to be offering a free game of pcars (a rival company) and not motorsport 6. Somethings don’t mix. I wish u the best on your website and I may see u on there some day.

1 Like

Thanks Johnson and yeah the websites going ok so far.

With regard to bad sportsmanship well, I see what your saying but not really Johnson. I plan on offering FM6 in later FTAC’s and that would have always been my preference but its too far away from the release date. FTAC’s will always be run on the Forzamotorsport franchise and so I am constantly promoting the franchise via my website. As far as I can see PCARS won’t lend itself well to a Time Attack championship as there is no aftermarket building, so there you go. I think the vast majority of people who visit this forum will be getting PCARS(including you) and so instead of this being a two fingers up to Turn 10, which it absolutely is NOT(How could it be?), It’s directed at the racing community who visit this site that have and love FM5 and Time Attack.

Apologies to anyone that has seen this and feels the same way as ERS Johnson. Thread title amended.

Thank you
ToOSk3tChY

1 Like

The Event, Cars, and Schedule Rules have been assessed and some changes have been made. Largely the fact that thi sis now running on Saturday the 2nd and Sunday the 3rd of May. We lose the friday because it just isn’t necessary to ask people to attend all weekend.