Forza Rewards

Hi everyone

This is just a general forza discussion, wasn’t sure where to post, but I was interested. How many of you actively work on your Forza Rewards score and what’s it currently at because whilst I have worked on it for years, the absence of a release in 2019 has got me going back to some of the older titles from before I had an xbox and boosting my score on those too. To anyone, especially those craving some more Forza like me, I highly recommend going back to those old Forza’s again. Positano, Camino Veijo Extreme and Fujimi Kaido should be reason enough my lord they’re good. Please bring them back haha. So Yeah what are your reward scores and do you actively work on them?

I’m currently sat at 23,328 of the 25,000 available although could be higher if I had a PC that could run Forza 6 apex so a 1000 loss there and if rewards still updated for Forza Motorsport 3 other than gamerscore. Halfway thru the event list but rewards say I’m level 20. Wouldn’t hold hope for it being fixed either been asking forza support for years to the same we know about it we’re not fixing it response.

~ Scarlett

3 Likes

I’m currently at 20,921. I was religiously doing things to earn points at the start. But then i came to realise something. They are having the exact opposite effect they’re supposed to be for.
They are supposed to promote playing of the game while reaching targets. What they have actually done is make the game way too easy and therefore boring.
I can get a fair few million every week by logging in, and then i don’t have to actually do as much work racing! Thereby negating the effect they’re supposed to have!
Basically by using the rewards i’ve crippled my own game.
Sure when a new game comes out having a few cars ready to go it good, but if you don’t start with a econobox and build your way up what;s the point?
That’s where i get my fun from, building from the ground up a collection of race cars. That’s why i don’t use the rewards so much nowadays.
I’m one achievement away form 100% on Forza 3 but my save got borked and i couldn’t face all those endurance races again as Forza Motorsport 4 was due out in a couple of months at the time!
How i look back with fondness at the old days!

2 Likes

Don’t we all look back at the old Forzas eh. 3 and 4 were amazing. I completely agree with those endurance races tho sod doing them again haha. And yeah working up from a little pack lunch box with wheels was defo fun. I usually hammer a new forza that by the time rewards have an impact on my economy I’m already minted such as Horizon 2 and 3 as well as Forza 7 but I found Forza 6 starting with 20mil already ruined it entirely and Horizon 4 just throws money at you its such a shame

I’m sitting at 24,067. but most of the points I’m missing are from the last generation of games. Still, getting 500k per title once a week at Tier 13 is pretty nice.

1 Like

Daaaaaaamn 24k+ thats impressive man

1 Like

I went through that process a couple of years ago, and managed to knock out a couple of things that had previously been beyond my abilities - I’m now on 24,960. It should be 24,992, but FM3 won’t properly count my days played! I don’t see me ever getting the missing 8 points from FM7 either, as it is the “Thru the Pack” achievement I’m missing there - if only they’d added one last title update with a couple of extra achievements!

3 Likes

Thru the pack and Forza 3 days are the exact same things bugging me. Wish they would add literally like 3 more bleep bloops to forza 7 for me haha

1 Like

I was doing Underdog yesterday and it’s easily achievable. I helped 20 ppl to get it but it was too late for me and others left :smiley: If you want it we can do it together.

1 Like

Sure, It’s interesting for me too but hard to believe. He said he found 10 cars :smiley: I have never seen any car there…

1 Like

Forza Rewards is renowned for being left in a broken state for months/years on end! It’s a joke really. Just search the older forums and you’ll see complaints about data not updating.

I recently went back to complete FH1, FH2, FM5, FM6 rewards points, and they just don’t update. Ridiculous! How can it be that it breaks down pretty much almost 100% of the time. There’s usually something not working at any given time.

2 Likes

It’s very funny for me, because I started with Forzas on 2012 but realized Rewards exists at the end of 2018. So I had to collect all points in last months. I am currently 23000 points and it was pretty hard :smiley: Many stuff is not updated at all but after all I didn’t think it’s possible to have 23k for me when I missed too many DLCs nad FF completely. It was a ride.

What I am doing right now? Grinding Motorsport 2 to have at least 250 from 500. I don’t need everything but at least I tried it and can sleep peacefully :smiley:

+1

2 Likes

I just did Forza 2 before christmas minus the multiplayer million and auction house. It actually doesn’t take that long and it should leave you at 475 of the 500 fairly easily as if you complete the career you get pretty much the exact money you need to buy every car too. Enjoy

Great, it looks fine but I don’t have much time. After level 50 I will take small break and start to play M7 more. But it’s good to know it’s possible.

Interesting fact, my friend did Car broker one week ago. Hard to say how but he told me it was legit :smiley:

1 Like

Damn if you find out how he did that do let me know haha

This. Exactly this. I may even be on some of those older forums posts I’m not sure haha. Been having issues since 2014 personally.

2 Likes

I actively worked on that score up nail it stopped working properly which was what about a year ago now. I even went back to older forzas to get the points I missed. Mine hasn’t updated in months though.

1 Like

Aw man that really sucks. I’d say speak to support but we both know they say we are aware of the problem so mark this as solved and nothing changes

1 Like

I just reached 25000, thanks to the session that turtleCZ was in. The Underdog achievement was the last one I needed for FM7 and I did not attempt it for over a year from my 2nd to last achievement (not really a fan of multiplayer). We had a great group of players working together but we still had to deal with disconnects and a server crash near the end of session. I think we got about 17 completed achievements.
Sorry we weren’t able to keep going TurtleCZ.
Anyway, I post this to let you know there is still hope :slight_smile: However, if you are missing the Auction House cheevos for FM2, that could be a real problem to get legitimately. Good luck!!

1 Like

Great, happy to help. I tried and didn’t success. It’s OK. My main goal was Tier 13 and I reached it so it’s OK. Still, it’s probably possible to get Underdog. Maybe I will organize it but it would be nice if this forum has more active ppl. It should be possible to organize it here without any problem.