Forza Rewards Problems

Not sure where this goes so I’ll post it here. Looked around for some info on this but all that comes up is delayed rewards, that’s not what this post is about.

I’m having a little free time for a bit so I figured I’d knock out some progression on my Forza Score to raise my Tier.I noticed that I had a few close achievements on FM2 along with some easily attainable requirements on FM3, so I started playing this morning. I noticed something not but an hour or so ago with my achievements. FM2 and 3 have gamerscore as a progression score. It took a while but I noticed I have a lot of achievements on my Xbox profile that show as unlocked but on the rewards overview they are the opposite, locked. These achievements aren’t freshly popped either, some date as back far as 2009. What’s going on here? How can this be fixed? Some of these achievements took a long time to complete like “Year 6” in FM3 and some are silly like having unlocked level achievements from lvl 1-50 but missing lvl 30&35. Quite odd, any help would be much appreciated.

You can find extensive discussion about Forza Rewards in the FAQ (in the News Discussion forum):
https://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst262_Forza-Rewards-FAQ.aspx

Your issue may be related to one found by the developers:

1 Like