Forza rewards is not updating my gamerscore for this game

2 week have passed still saying I have 0GS I have 395 the only reason I care is I’m 500 points away from tier 7
any info on how long this takes can help ty for your time.

It can take anywhere from a few days up to a few weeks

Ive been tier 7 in-game since launch even tho Ive had tier 9 before th game launched if that makes any sense so it could take years lol. Guess no platinum badge for me :frowning:

Wow,having the same problem,but it’s weird the days played,and unique mods,acheivments updates fine but gamescore and rank is not updating at all

They had this issue with horizon 2 and all the other forza games, turn 10 said they were going to fix it, guess they have not fixed it at all, this is getting beyond a joke, been broken for over 8 months, come turn 10 fix it properly!

1 Like

yeah got the same problem with forza horizon 2😢

are you playing the xbox 360 or xbox one version
the xbox 360 version is not part of the rewards scheme,

ahh ok thats why . playing the xbox 360 version on my one that i got with gold membership . cheers :+1:

1 Like

I had a 2995 score for FM6,got a 30 and 10 point cheevo 2 days ago which would give me over the 3000 needed for getting the check mark for the game and its not updating,showed the cheevos in the x box app and on true achievments and not upating on the rewards page and now 2 months since lvl 12 and still getting lvl 11 rewards.

1 Like

Same here ! Plz, talk to us Turn 10 ! I want my last tiers !! Fix it plz

1 Like

Yes, mine has not updated for several months for ANY games gamerscore.

1 Like

I am 24 points from tier 12

Showcase. Days and score not updating.

It’s getting very frustrating. And no news from turn10 or and logged calls to the support email.

1 Like

Odd, I emailed forzafb@microsoft.com, told them the rewards didn’t have the correct game score for any of my FM title’s, then listed each title with my actual game score. Couple days later they replied wanting to know what rewards showed for each game, so I provided that info. About 4 days later, every single FM title was updated.

1 Like