Forza Rewards in FH4

Perfectly fine with this, I will need to get 600 points out of 3.000 within the first week to regain my 500k reward. That’s easy enough. I see why they don’t want to increase above 500k a week, in fear of breaking the economy (mostly auction house, since if you have tier 12/13 you normally have all the normal cars in the game to begin with).

250 points for 50 cars, 200 points for road discovery, 100 points for 600 miles, 150 points for all DLC owned will get me there within three days.

I can’t imagine there’ll be a point value for dlc, since they gave free dlc points to everyone in previous titles.

That should be easy enough since you already have had some playtime in the game and got about 10 achievements already since july 2

the envy of being a game tester :slight_smile:

I have a feeling that the 200 points you get for all roads discovered may be a bit harder than you expect. I am guessing here but with the season changes there may be a few roads on the island that we won’t be able to get to until the winter season when the lake freezes over. I may be wrong but that is what I expect as it would make winter unique. They said that each season will have unique things that they unlock and that would make sense to me. The good news is that according to the demo it looks like we start out with fall so in a week from launch we should see winter if the 1 week cycles are correct.

Every Horizon has had Reward points for owning the DLC. The only points that got awarded to everyone were the ones that are not available in the store anymore.

Was under impression it was ALL dlc and tokens that were awarded.

Also doesn’t make sense since you can’t get the 1000 club stuff for horizon, and it wasn’t awarded for free.

the new adjusted weekly forza rewards have started this week
in before people start complaining they didn’t get they correct amount

2 Likes

Maybe they’ll complain that they ARE getting correct amount now😁

And I notice tier 13 point threshold is 22k still.

1 Like

Sweet, only 40 points to get back to the top tier :slight_smile: And it would only be eight if my missing points for FM3 would appear…

Just in time :slight_smile:

1 Like

But are you actual tier 12 or just visual? Did you profit from free points for unbuyable DLC? Because in that case you might not be recognized by the game as tier 12. Anyway, welcome to the club. Although some of us will be leaving the club soon enough. :wink:

I’m on 15334 points, and had been receiving 275k per week, i.e. the reward for getting past 12500, not for 15000. This week I got 300k, so the new scale kicked in AND the credits reflected me being over 15000 points, i.e. they seem to have made the DLC points count at the same time as altering the scale for FH4, which means many people’s rewards will actually go up, like mine did, rather than down.

It appears the new rewards system is seeing me as tier 12, still getting my 425k.:+1:

I, too, still show at last weeks Tier:

Tier 12

Top tier reached.
Forza Score

Been like this for months and I am only missing a Showcase result that never registered for me.

I, also, got the reduced 425,000 Cr today, which have yet to be delivered to my FH3 & FM7 games.

If it stays like this I should get into tier 13 in no time at all! Happy days!

I redeemed today, have received in fh3, haven’t launched fm7 yet.

Odd question, but relates, is anyone else having problems accessing the rewards overview page?

Yeah, it’s been dodgy for ever. Can click claim rewards and it works, other than that, foza hub on the xbox mate

For me on my phone, I haven’t been able to see the review page using chrome for well over a month straight, but redeem page gets there.

Using Bing or edge on phone brings up review page.

My understanding from the FM7 release is that the tier you currently are won’t change, there’s just a new tier at the top. I was tier 11 before FM7 came out, and over the course of the year moved up to tier 12.

In the week or so before FM7, my $500,000 reward at tier 11 changed down to $425,000 because they made the new top tier (12 at the time) the $500,000 tier. My guess is that it’s the same for FH4. My reward at tier 12 was $425,000 this week, but I’ll remain at tier 12, until I earn 1800 points (or whatever) I need to hit the new tier 13.

I don’t think anyone is going to move down a tier, I just think the rewards are shuffled down.

So I’ve been grinding out on older Forzas to get to tier 11 before the game comes out. Ive done the bucket list challenges on horizon 2 but for some reason it is only giving me 80 out of the 400 available points. I am 54 points away from tier 11 so could someone please tell me a way in which I can receive these points. I completed it about a week ago now and the points still haven’t come through